Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,279 Interview Reviews

2.6

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Behavioral based questions and questions that were focused on your resume. Also, fairly conversational not too intense or in your face. Overall a fairly easy interview that only lasted about an hour.

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of the interview. The first one was a phone interview with the team lead and he only asked questions related to my resume. He just wanted some clarification on what I had listed on my previous experiences. The second round was a panel interview over the phone. I was on my last week of school so I was busy with finals and graduation so that's why it was another phone interview. They had three people on the panel, the same team lead, a technical lead, and someone from HR. They asked mostly behavioral questions but there were some technical questions. They weren't too hard, they don't expect you to know everything, especially in an associate position. Overall they were extremely professional while also maintaining a friendly demeanor.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

They called me, went through 7 "technical" questions that mainly asked about team projects and stuff. The next two questions were behavioral. After that, the interviewer let me ask questions. A week or so later I got a call that they were offering me a position. Next, I needed to fill out a bunch of forms.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied online and I received an interview invitation within 2 weeks. They covered all travel and lodging expenses for candidates who lived more than 50 miles away from their facility. The day of the interview consisted of interviews with hiring managers, a tour of the facility, lunch, and an information session where they talked about the company and their projects. The interviews were mainly behavioral along with several questions which gauged troubleshooting skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach filling up a bus with golf balls.   2 Answers

Mechanical Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. First I received a phone screening/ that lasted a half hour. Days later I was invited to interview in person. That was just like any other interview and lasted an hour. I was with 3 employees who interviewed me. And I received a tour afterwards.

Hangar Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Stratford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application, phone screen, on site interview.
    Poor communication- waited onsite in lobby almost 2 hours for someone to interview me (Security guard was helpful though). Guy who was supposed to interview me wasnt at work that day. No travel reimbursement.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard, went over resume and experience. Typical STAR questions. Nothing off the wall was asked. Went over duties and expectations of the position. Given a general overview of the organization.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on site interview. They asked me to talk about my resume and projects that I have worked on as well as previous experience in the industry.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Attended a hiring event and had 2 separate interviews. Each one was with a senior systems engineer that worked in the group. Both had to ask pre-decided questions that were mostly behavioral in nature (e.g. describe I time when you...). After the standard questions, we talked a lot about the activities involved in the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed in a task and how did you take steps to mitigate that failure?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Planner Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Due to background checks and the nature of the job, this took several months. The interview was a 3 step process. First was an interview at my school, then there was a phone screen and then finally an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation. It was basically accept this offer or decline it.