Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018
1,411 Interview Reviews

2.6

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online. They contacted me about a month later inviting me out for on-site college hiring event. The whole process was really nice. There was a presentation from several of the managers, college ambassadors, and HR. Then all the candidates (about 15) sat in a room chatting with the college ambassadors, who went through this process last year, and the managers to come get us for an interview. We each had 2 interviews, both behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. How do you work in a team? Give an example of a hard problem you solved? How do you resolve conflict?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied online through college / university. Resumes are picked on an as need basis so eventually a few months later got a call for an interview. Had one phone interview with multiple people.

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

very well informed and with a panel of managers interviewers asked their own set of questions based offa pre printed set of questions they made me feel very confortable and the process took an hours

Associate Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

10 minute phone interview/introduction to confirm interest in the position. A 1 hour interview setup for the following week. Actual interview was with team lead/manager and a team member. Typical behavior based interview, explain a time you had trouble with a deadline, explain a time you had to correct a team members mistakes. The interviewer also had a checklist with questions to confirm what you put on your resume. Nothing too in depth, just explain when have you used C/C++, how comfortable are you with each language, have you used electronic debugging tools (voltmeter, oscilloscope). At the end, you have a few minutes to ask the team member any questions you have in private from the manager. Its meant to give you an opportunity to ask any detailed questions that you may not be comfortable asking an authority figure about. (Salary, work-life balance, promotions).

Interview Questions

• Lockheed sells equipment that may harm people. How do you feel about that?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you knew the optimal solution to a problem but your team or management wanted to go ahead with a less optimal solution?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later I was invited to their hiring event to interview. It was a one hour interview, mainly asking behavioral questions and talking about the position roles.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had a conflict with a group member and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

process took 2 months, i applied online and received a call from HR about a phone interview. Asked a total of 7 questions then asked if i had any questions. waited 2 weeks for a call back with a offer to the company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied online. One phone screen concerning resume with hiring manager. Consisted of primarily behavioral and basic technical questions. You need to be able to elaborate items listed on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Need to explain: Why you should be hired, what skills you are bringing to the team, what you are interested in, go in depth into projects on your resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Interview process was very inviting and focused on figuring out what your interests and project experience are. Conversational and equally focused on your professionalism as well as your technical abilities. Be able to talk about all projects you've described in your resume and have questions prepared.

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter about two months later. They flew me out to Sunnyvale for a hiring event. HR Recruiters were very friendly and made sure that every questions were answered and candidates left feeling confident. Hiring managers wanted the interviewees to succeed and made the interview felt like a personal conversation. LM Space Systems utilize the STAR method and ask questions about your resume, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lockheed Martin Space Systems?   1 Answer

Entry Level Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a very easy interview. They began by giving a short powerpoint presentation about what the job entails and then asked a few behavioral questions. There were no technical questions. I felt very comfortable with the two managers who interviewed me.