Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,297 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,297 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

PC Refresh Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Basic questions as to how I've replaced PCs in the past and at what magnitude. Am I comfortable introducing myself to others as I ask to replace their PC. The interview did not last long as I've been in IT for a number of years. The managers seemed to be really nice and engaged in the conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you assist a user after their new PC has an error on it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2017.

Interview

Two managers went over my resume and asked about projects I had done. I was then asked some technical questions about databases and object oriented programming. A few days after that an additional manager called and asked about what I was looking for in a career long term.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between outer join and left join   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to gain email contact with some advisors in Sunnyvale. Apparently it helps if you have a family member who works there recommend you for security reasons. I haven't interviewed yet but so far the process has been wonderful.

Software En Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was brought in to a hiring event with several other people after applying online and talking to a recruiter. There was a short introductory orientation and then we all sat in the room while they called us out one by one to be interviewed by the hiring managers. Then we followed up with a quick tour. Lunch and Breakfast were provided as the whole process lasted from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe what kinds of team projects I worked on in school and how the projects went and how team disputes were handled.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter to apply for this position. Got a call a week later to schedule an interview. Phone interview with manager, was told will interview interview with another manager on phone but was instead call to come to the plant 3 days after initial interview. Onsite interview 2 weeks later and job offer a week there after.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Behavioral based questions and questions that were focused on your resume. Also, fairly conversational not too intense or in your face. Overall a fairly easy interview that only lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

Received a call after a few months of submitting application online. Asked to schedule one phone interview. During interview asked me 5 behavioral questions, then small talk for a bit. Received an offer the next week.

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of the interview. The first one was a phone interview with the team lead and he only asked questions related to my resume. He just wanted some clarification on what I had listed on my previous experiences. The second round was a panel interview over the phone. I was on my last week of school so I was busy with finals and graduation so that's why it was another phone interview. They had three people on the panel, the same team lead, a technical lead, and someone from HR. They asked mostly behavioral questions but there were some technical questions. They weren't too hard, they don't expect you to know everything, especially in an associate position. Overall they were extremely professional while also maintaining a friendly demeanor.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

They called me, went through 7 "technical" questions that mainly asked about team projects and stuff. The next two questions were behavioral. After that, the interviewer let me ask questions. A week or so later I got a call that they were offering me a position. Next, I needed to fill out a bunch of forms.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied online and I received an interview invitation within 2 weeks. They covered all travel and lodging expenses for candidates who lived more than 50 miles away from their facility. The day of the interview consisted of interviews with hiring managers, a tour of the facility, lunch, and an information session where they talked about the company and their projects. The interviews were mainly behavioral along with several questions which gauged troubleshooting skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach filling up a bus with golf balls.   2 Answers