Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,331 Interview Reviews

2.6

Manufacturing Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen interview, followed by interview on site. The interview started with a tour of the area, allowing us to get to know each other without pressure. The 30 minute interview after the tour included going over my resume.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions like asking about my experience working on a team. Little to no technical questions.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with questions regarding resume and experience followed by an in person interview with tour of facilities. In person interview was very laid back. Few technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Was done via phone call, reached out 2 months after application was submitted. I was asked one question, what would my required salary be? I did a humble answer to start which was above another offer for a lower technical position that I had received two weeks prior that did not account for my secret clearance from the Army. He stated I would need to have a degree to get that kind of salary. Concluded my interest, Not looking for personable real world skills, just looking for an education. Was not personable, very scripted and done from a non networking person, or someone who is stuck with the same technology and not quite up to speed on all the different growing products. I've done only fiber networking the last 6 years and have troubleshot just about everything networking related on a daily basis. :)

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a firewall issue?   1 Answer

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager. He was incredibly nice and was helpful since it was my first interview. I was asked about what I know about the position and company. They really liked to see that I knew about the company and was truly interested in the position and the industry.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about what we do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Received an email from recruiter 1-2 weeks after applying. Recruiter set up an interview with the hiring manager within a week. A panel of two people interviewed me over the phone. Interview consisted of some project related technical questions however, most of it was behavioral. Received a verbal offer over the phone from the hiring manager 2 days after the interview. Received a formal employment offer via email 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

An email was sent to invite me to an interview. I accepted. The interview was a phone call that resulted in having a background check for security clearance. The clearance took an extremely long time, almost 9 or 10 months. There was nothing that could be done about the time it took to get the clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They gave a figure and you either take the job or do not take the job. Negotiating was not allowed.

Senior Satellite Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Met with five people, most of whom were longstanding employees in and around the position interviewed for, plus a couple managers/supervisors, but even they had good technical experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I would do if an over-the-satellite loop came up too weakly.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I interviewed for two positions, one in California and one in Texas. The one with the Dallas, TX office was via video conference. It was mostly personality-based questions and reviewing the contents of my resume. Two managers sat in on the interview. Overall not too many technical questions, but a couple to test problem solving skills and approaches.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Got a phone interview that lasted about half an hour... Basic tell me about yourself questions, the recruiter was easy to talk to. No technical questions, had me describe a time in a project where a group member was difficult to work with

PC Refresh Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Basic questions as to how I've replaced PCs in the past and at what magnitude. Am I comfortable introducing myself to others as I ask to replace their PC. The interview did not last long as I've been in IT for a number of years. The managers seemed to be really nice and engaged in the conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you assist a user after their new PC has an error on it?   Answer Question