Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.8

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Very intense and specific to the job description. Lots of questions about personality and personal behavior. Even though the dressing code was never discussed prior interview was a big part of the interview.

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I sat down with two different HR people, one at a time. They asked me about my career goals, strengths, and skills. It was very conversational and uplifting. They were genuinely interested in my personal aspirations and tried to fit my skills and goals to an open position in their company. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you hope to use in your career?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

They flew me to Syracuse, NY. I interviewed with 3 team leaders and they asked me a barrage of questions including my coursework and my aspirations within the company; subsequently I was provided lunch and I had the chance to talk to other team leaders. The interview session started at 8:00 a.m. and ended at 1:00 p.m.

Interview Questions

• What is Object Oriented Programming?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and through career fair. About a month later received invitation to attend hiring event. Got tour of plant and interview slots. Interview went very smooth, all behavioral question (e.g. Tell me about a time when....). Be sure to answer questions in S.T.A.R. format. Interview was also one on one with hiring manager which was very laid back.

Systems Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of subject matter experts. Each panelist had a copy of my resume which listed; in a billeted fashion, my knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) that related to the position job description. For the most part they would refer to these KSAs and ask me to comment or elaborate further.

Interview Questions

• Start out by introducing yourself and give us an idea of your background and interests.   Answer Question
    • They would ask if I had work experience; not just knowledge or education, in a specific technical area.   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended a career fair at my university and spoke with one of the representatives. I spoke to them about my interests, which included a career path which allowed me to understand all aspects of a company. I was recommended to apply online for this position. I received an email several weeks later to schedule a second interview, this time in GA. I attended a two-day event to network with the company and later interview with a panel of three current employees. They required we explained in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• There were five questions and each question was based on their five pillars or excellence.   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great overall experience. The tour was very interesting and informative. The interview was one hour and typical behavior questions. Asked to use STAR format. Would recommend knowing why you want to work in operations. I didn't apply but just got offered an interview so I didn't really have a good reason.

Subcontract Administrator Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Visited career fair and applied online through a recruiter. In person interview in Fort Worth. The interview was mostly behavioral and the interviewers were very nice. Overall the process was well organized.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed at something and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I had a phone interview for an entry level engineering position that was supposed to last 30 minutes... it ended up being about 45 minutes with my questions at the end. The manager was very nice which helped calm my nerves. Started off just by giving me a more detailed description of the job, the location, and day-to-day work that would be done. Next we went over my resume in more detail, and then I was asked a couple behavioral questions (STAR). I'm still waiting to hear back (it has been about a month).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a split second decision   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The LM hiring manager contacted me and reviewed my past positions and skill set and said that he had several applicants to talk to and would let me know if things looked good. A week later I was contacted by a LM recruiter and he reviewed the position with me and asked my prefered salery range and set up an on site interview time. I recieved an email that contained a link to a background info form that had to be filled out with my work history. Next I received an email with the interview instructions and location. I arrived at the location and was met by the interview panel and the interview commenced. the people I met with were very nice and made LM out to be and excellent company to work for. I am currently waiting to see how I did, and get and offer.

First - Phone interview to discuss resume
    Second - On site interview with HR, hiring manager and counterpart.
                 Full Spectrum interview method - Answer using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Q: Discuss a situation when things did not go as expected?
      Q: Discuss a situation when you have had direct reports that had a conflict with each other?
      Answer Question