Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

431 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Was done via phone call, reached out 2 months after application was submitted. I was asked one question, what would my required salary be? I did a humble answer to start which was above another offer for a lower technical position that I had received two weeks prior that did not account for my secret clearance from the Army. He stated I would need to have a degree to get that kind of salary. Concluded my interest, Not looking for personable real world skills, just looking for an education. Was not personable, very scripted and done from a non networking person, or someone who is stuck with the same technology and not quite up to speed on all the different growing products. I've done only fiber networking the last 6 years and have troubleshot just about everything networking related on a daily basis. :)

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a firewall issue?   1 Answer

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Goleta, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

1st Interview-90min phone interview with supervisor. Quite thorough as they had previously been in the position being filled.
    2nd Interview-30min followup "2nd opinion" phone interview with someone from a different department.
    3rd Interview-In Person: Brought out to location for 4hr interview. 1hr for a tour of the facility, 1hr panel interview with supervisor and people from different departments (typical experience/STAR questions), 1hr lunch with the position's current counterpart, 30min with the rest of the position's counterparts, and 30min with the department head.

Overall a very thorough and exacting interview process. Never heard back even months later after multiple followups.

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I interviewed for two positions, one in California and one in Texas. The one with the Dallas, TX office was via video conference. It was mostly personality-based questions and reviewing the contents of my resume. Two managers sat in on the interview. Overall not too many technical questions, but a couple to test problem solving skills and approaches.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Got a phone interview that lasted about half an hour... Basic tell me about yourself questions, the recruiter was easy to talk to. No technical questions, had me describe a time in a project where a group member was difficult to work with

Aerodynamics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruited during my final year in college - on campus interview, followed by in person interview at site a few months later. Friendly, approachable recruiters and hiring managers, up front about the work I'd be assigned in the role I was being considered for.

Software En Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was brought in to a hiring event with several other people after applying online and talking to a recruiter. There was a short introductory orientation and then we all sat in the room while they called us out one by one to be interviewed by the hiring managers. Then we followed up with a quick tour. Lunch and Breakfast were provided as the whole process lasted from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe what kinds of team projects I worked on in school and how the projects went and how team disputes were handled.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Senior Interview

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2017.

Interview

1st - 30 minute phone interview
    2nd - In person 45 minute interview with hiring manager followed by a tour of the facilities
    3rd - In person panel interview

There is no way to communicate with the hiring manager. All communication is done through the HR rep. The HR rep dealing with my interview process stopped responding to emails.

Interview Questions

• When was there a problem that could not be fixed in time for the customer, how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was notified by Lockheed's recruitment office at UCF about an interview. We set a date. Changed the date the next day. I went in on the rescheduled day, checked in, waited a little, and then had the interview at a desk in the lobby. It was altogether an quick process and the interviewer was the manager of the department and very professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was easier than I expected. They went over the details of my resumes and asked questions about my experience that relates to the job I applied for. They are really good at making sure your a good fit. Although, I didn't get the job the interview went well. I was very comfortable. About 3 weeks after the interview I received a rejection email.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

After a multiple of reschedules and dinner cancellations. I flew down to the Moorestown facility. The day before my stay, I was kicked out of the hotel. This kinda brought me a red flag between the company's relationship with the local businesses. So I went down to stay at another hotel. I went to sleep like at 3 in the morning, and I was determined that I wouldn't be going to the hiring event. The next day I had been woken up by recruiter calls and when I woke up, it was already 3 hrs late. After a slight hesitation, I went to the interview and went through the interview. I didn't prepare anything and had no idea what they were doing there nor what position was I being interviewed for. The managers were kind enough to offer an interview for a namesake. I just mumbled along. I had a good tour of the facility and the campus was very nice. Lockheed isn't a company you want to work for if you are serious about engineering, but just the pay or the benefits. Don't be fooled if the interviewers are super-nice, they won't even respond nor any feedback once you leave the facility. There is an interview evaluation sheet you will be given at the end.

Interview Questions

• The managers seemed to be asking me, just for the sake of asking something. Whether you are a team player, work overtime, team conflict handling, questions from the resume.   Answer Question