Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Lead Electronic Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted roughly 45 minutes and I was interviewed by 3 managers and 1 HR representative. Most of the questions were leadership behavioral questions and 5 technical questions. Make sure to prep for this interview since it is not easy and the competition is tough and make sure to have your resume with you.

Interview Questions

• What is a Diplexer? Name the Navigation systems on the P3 Orion? How would you begin troubleshooting a piece of equipment? Tell me what you know about the APS-145? How do you deal with stress?   Answer Question

Senior Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Face-to-face at office location and asked traditional and behavioral questions. Reviewed resume to obtain details of what was done. Advised that decision would not be made right away. Position was in transition.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when things turned out badly; what did you do.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiting coordinator to set up a 30-minute screening interview with the hiring manager. The interview went well (or so I thought). I was told I would be contacted the following week, and to reach out to recruiting if I didn't (this was at the end of July). By the end of the following week when I didn't hear anything, I emailed the recruiter asking about the status. Neither that email, nor any of the 3 others I sent over the following 8 weeks was ever responded to. After approximately 10 weeks, I got an automated "thanks but no thanks" email.

Lockheed supposedly prides itself on transparency during the interview process, but they can't even be bothered to send a simple reply to a follow up email, preferring to just leave a person hanging for as long as they want them to. It's very disappointing that a company like Lockheed treats potential new hires like this.

Reliability Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied to the online career section of Lockeed Martin. Three weeks later I received a phone call to set a date for a phone interview with a group of engineers. The way they described the company did not make me want to be there. It was as if they were burned out from working there.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions were asked that dealt with statistics.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2016.

Interview

The interview included basic behavioral questions. They tried to be less technical while asked to describe to few projects I did. Was interviewed with 2 interviewers and both made me feel welcomed.

Systems Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then, a recruiter reached out to me asking for more information. Perhaps 4 weeks later, I was asked to schedule a phone interview. The interview was with an engineer and the hiring manager. It lasted about 30 minutes. About half the interview was the engineer who worked at Lockheed discussing the position and a typical day in his shoes. They asked me about my experiences with systems engineering. After the interview it took about a month again to receive feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experiences that were listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Applied on the lockheed martin website around December. Heard back from HR around April that i was selected for an interview and then setup a phone interview. Afterwards was offered an in person interview in syracuse. Both interviews where STAR type behavioral questions followed by a single coding type question.

Interview Questions

• Solve a Fizz Buzz Test, print out fizz is multiple of 3 or buzz if multiple of 5 and fizz buzz if both.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Had to interview with three different people who asked mostly personality based questions and questions based on previous projects. I was in a group of five other people who did similar things.

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2016.

Interview

Applied for various roles without success before finally getting an email to schedule an on-site interview. Interviewed in person with the hiring manager and a team member. Interview seemed to go very well and I was advised that they needed to make a decision quickly, but to not expect to hear from HR for two weeks. 2+ weeks passed with zero contact. I reached out to a recruiter there who advised that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• Various STAR format questions and other more job specific questions. All straightforward as I'm well experienced in the specific job requirements.   Answer Question

Remediation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Valley Forge, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Hiring Manager and one possible colleague was scheduled through a recruiter whom I had not dealt with to date. Lockheed selects the date and communicates a call-in phone number and password through an e-mail from the recruiter. Then, at the specified date and time the hiring manager and others wait on the conference call number until the candidate calls in. Process is blind to avoid any possible prejudices from occurring. Process allows candidate to work from notes and to take notes. Process is NOT Skype so, interview dress-up is not required-allows candidate to wear comfortable attire and not travel. Candidates must communicate well verbally and know when to be brief and when to expand a response. Process relies heavily upon a good cellular or phone line connection. Provide for a back-up land line phone access the day of the call in.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about you that we haven't asked about.   Answer Question