Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1,297 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Manager was very professional. Was more interested in how I would fit in with the current team. Was also interested in past project experience and asked about my previous work and project experience. Most of the questions were behavioral, although they certainly did ask a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

No Interview, secured job due to previous work experience. I was hired as a contractor, sub contracted to another contractor. Job is new, challenging and engaging. Definitely see it as a career path.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Phone screening before interview with recruiter. Interview was a phone interview, pretty casual, lasted about 30 minutes with manager of department the position was for. Basic behavioral based questions about teamwork, leadership experience, problem solving.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter at my school for a position. I did not get the position, but was asked a month later if I would like to interview for a SE position. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle on a project that you have encountered?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

First, I applied to the requisition id on Lockheed Martin's career website; shortly afterwards, I had a phone interview with the senior manager, team manager, and task lead that mostly just went over my resume and I was able to learn more detail about the type of work for the position as well as the department I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• What kind of prior internship/work experience did I have in my field?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Attended a hiring event about 2 weeks after applying on the company’s web site. Had 3 interviews, each one went into great detail about my experience on my resume followed with behavioral questions. Everyone was very friendly and it was a great experience. It is pretty clear Lockheed Martin knows what they are looking for in candidates and their preparation and methods make the nightmare of interviewing quite enjoyable.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly streamlined, as I was interviewing for an entry-level job relatively late in Lockheed's hiring season. The interview consisted of one hiring event where managers from different teams reviewed your resume and interviewed you based on the affinity of your resume for their team. As such, you could interview for a position on a team that you did not apply for. Each manager had their own style of interviewing - from the typical STAR format to straight-forward questions about you as a person. The interview process was long - around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of candidates each manager had to talk to. Food and accommodations were provided, and the HR managers that set up the interview were great at welcoming candidates and engaging with them between interviews.

Interview Questions

• What type of career do you hope to have, and what do you want from that career?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Phone interview after applying online. For systems engineering position in Fort Worth, Texas. Asked basic team-oriented questions. Said that they were not expecting technical systems engineering answers as it was and entry-level positon. Division was being bought by Leidos, and they asked if it would be acceptable to work at that company instead of Lockheed Martin.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a team project to which you have contributed.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2017.

Interview

About a week after submitting my application through Lockheed Martin's career page, I received a phone call from the Manager for the SWE dev team. We talked for about 15-30 minutes about my background & security clearance (this could be seen as an initial phone screen). We set up a time for a technical interview with him and one of his SWE. The technical interview did not involve any actual coding but instead asked about my past projects, general behavioral questions, and a broad system design question to model the problem set of the specific team I had applied to (satellite communication). It lasted about 35 minutes and afterwards the manager answered any questions I had. A few days later I received an offer from the team Manager. The whole process took about 2 weeks & I spoke directly to the manager (never to HR). I received an offer from the manager after the technical phone interview (no on-site interview).

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite Object Oriented Programming project?   1 Answer
    • When did you have to innovate?
      When did you face an obstacle?
      1 Answer
    • How would you model the system used for satellite communication? (team specific)   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The day started with 8 candidates in a waiting room. We were brought into another room to see a powerpoint presentation, followed by 3 one-on-one interviews, the day finished with a tour and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question