Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,255 Interview Reviews

2.6

ELDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Email then they flew me out to Moorestown, PA. Tour of facility along with a presentation about the company and what the job will entail.Interviewed with 2 managers approximately 45 minutes each. One was behavior and the other was mostly technical.

Associate Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

hiring event out in palmdale. talked with hiring manager, ran thru my resume and he asked specific questions about the different projects that i worked on. manager was very friendly and just wanted to get to know a little more about myself more than anything.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a challenge and succeeded.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Behavioral questions and questions about your technical background. They use your responses to see if you have a strong enough technical background. There was a panel with about 5 hiring managers who ask you questions and tell you about the teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about challenging projects?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a referral, and was quickly scheduled for a phone interview with three people: the supervisor, someone who's worked there a long time, and someone who's only been there a few months. The interview was very relaxed, mostly talking about what the position was and occasionally asking questions.

Materials Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview with two materials engineer managers. They explained the role and gave a general description of typical tasks the role would entail. The atmosphere was pretty casual. They asked mostly general questions and asked some questions about experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Interview process was simple. I was flown out to Texas to interview and tour the location. The interview felt like more of a conversation and not difficult at all. Very friendly employees and interviewers there. Got to tour their Fort Worth location and hear about their ELDP and OLDP programs which was very interesting and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Only questions I can remember them asking me are "What do you know about Lockheed Martin?" and "What has been your favorite part about your studies at school?"   Answer Question

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Applied to many analyst positions in a 3 month period.
    Received a few rejection emails.
    Recruiter emailed me in regards to one of the financial analyst positions for which I applied. Filled out the questionnaire the recruiter sent me to fill out.

2 weeks later recruiter set up an in-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview with a two person panel. (Both are Hiring Mangers)

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Herndon, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying online, and was asked to fly out to the facility in Herndon, VA to interview at a hiring event 10 days later. It was an easy process, and the interviews were very straightforward. There were two interviews about 30 minutes each. They followed a script for questions, utilizing the STAR method of personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about an experience where you disagreed with a peer and how you came to a compromise.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very stress-free. The interviews were friendly. They didn't ask any useless questions such as "What is your greatest weakness." I submitted and application, received an email to schedule an interview in the same week, and after the interview, I heard back from the hiring manager promptly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?
      Talk about some of the things on your resume.
      Answer Question

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Herndon, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty normal. They invited about 20-25 candidates to a hiring event. We were given a presentation for that section of the company that was there interviewing. Each candidate was given at least 2, 30 minute interviews with a manager. Each interview was casual, very normal just typical STAR method questions. Was nervous but calmed down after a few minute based on the simplicity of it all

Interview Questions

• What was one instance you supplied an idea to a team and how did it workout for you?   Answer Question