Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018
1,409 Interview Reviews

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was a panel interview that was originally to be with three people, but one was called away. One of the interviewers was the manager I would be working under. Some general background questions were asked then about 15 technical/behavior/job-related questions followed. The entire interview lasted more than 30 minutes. The process was smooth and the interviewers were laid back. Afterwards, I was given a short tour then sent to talk to HR about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What management style do you prefer to use? What style do you prefer to work under?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle conflicts with a co-worker?   1 Answer
    • If you're in charge of a project that is going poorly, what is your plan of action?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Logistics Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Clovis, NM) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard as far as most interviews go. My military and government contractor experience proved benefical as some of the questions dealt with the interface between the two. Glassdoor was helpful because I used one of their links that provided basic interview dos & don'ts.

Interview Questions

• There was some considerable focus on process improvement and what could I perhaps bring to the table to help with moving LM gain even more ground as one of the top goverment collaborators in avaition, logistics and government provided services.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set up a 30 minute phone interview a manager. After the phone interview, the manager scheduled for a 30 minute face-to-face interview. Received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How did you react to a stress environment. Provide an example   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

First SKYPE interview with 2 managers then an onsite interview with Human Resources manager and a Human Resources representative. Practice the STAR interview tactics and questions and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• How did you use your leadership skills during a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Bad experience with the whole process. They don't let you know the result within reasonable time frame after interview .
     No response no matter how hard I tried to contact them. It's like a dead end.

College Student Tech Senior- EE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Boston, MA).

Interview

Technical and behavioral phone interview (~1 hr). 10 technical questions : 4 general, 6 from two categories of your choosing. 8/10 to pass.
    Technical and behavioral group in person interview (~2 hrs). Round robin style, bring your own questions for interviewers.
    Offer within a week, drug test/background/security clearance (2 weeks to submit and process- 9-12 months for the clearance)

Interview Questions

• What was a time in which you failed or your result did not meet your expectation?   Answer Question
    • Name 3 of the 10 characteristics of an ideal op amp?   1 Answer
    • Describe an instance where you had to make a tough decision for the right reasons?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Liverpool, NY).

Interview

Had an in person interview in a big room with a long table with 9 people asking me questions about my resume and behavioral questions. At the end they gave me an easy coding question. After that they gave me a tour

Interview Questions

• I was just surprised that i had to solve a coding problem on a piece of paper and explain on how i solved it while doing it   Answer Question

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted by senior lab manager. In order to be called, a recruiter first screens your resume (and I was initially screened out, actually). Fortunately, a friend at the company gave a referral for me to this manager that gave more insight into my work ethic as a person than the (somewhat random) engineering-related laboratory work experience I had. Phone call was very relaxed and unintimidating, no "gotcha" questions!

Interview Questions

• How are your past work experiences applicable to what this job requires?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted for the job online at the Lockheed Martin website. About a week later I was contacted asking to fill out additional information. After a week I received a request for a telephonic interview. The day of I dialed in and I was informed that the interview would have to be pushed back. Still waiting to hear back on when it is rescheduled for. They were polite, and I was understanding. Hope to hear back from them soon.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Melbourne, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

was not complete and did not explain benefits. The recruiter sent an email that was supposed to have a hyper-lync that would explain benefits however it did not work. Was hired without knowing the cost or amount of vacation or 401k contributions.