Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.6

Software En Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was brought in to a hiring event with several other people after applying online and talking to a recruiter. There was a short introductory orientation and then we all sat in the room while they called us out one by one to be interviewed by the hiring managers. Then we followed up with a quick tour. Lunch and Breakfast were provided as the whole process lasted from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe what kinds of team projects I worked on in school and how the projects went and how team disputes were handled.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, they did not try to throw you off guard they ask reasonable questions: describe a project you worked on and that had a problem and what was the outcome (they asked that question in about 3 different ways) so have multiple projects you've worked on and there out come. They want to know a project that had a failure in it, and how you rose above it and solved the problem. They also need to know that you've had a project that didn't go the way you planed and what solutions you provided, as well as, did they go with your solution or a different one. If they went with a different one that isn't a failure (talk about how you supported and improved it). They ask all these questions expecting and asking you to answer using STAR so exp (Situation, Task, Actions, and Results

Interview Questions

• Has there been a project that there was a problem that occurred (what was the problem and how was is resolved). Has there been a project that you needed to ask for help (what was the problem,who did you ask, how did you solve the issue). [try to have project that are meaning full and can be translated to the industry] also answer them using the STAR model   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email from a recruiter that they were pushing my resume to a hiring manager. I then got called for an interview at Lockheed's MFC Sandlake Location. The interview was a little over an hour long, they asked about 30 questions. They were overall very polite and friendly. The interview questions were very normal, some situational questions regarding your experience some and behavioral questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Presented as a Skype Video Conference. It was actually Skype for Business(Microsoft Lync). No one there seemed to know how video conferencing worked. The day before the interview the HR person asked me to help her get her laptop to work from home. She was not successful. The day of the interview there were four people in a room who positioned themselves so only two of them could be seen at any one time. I ended up talking to people who I could not see. Why were we video conferencing? The interviewers were unprepared and bored. One HR person I worked with left the company soon after the interview. The other HR person declined to answer my emails afterwards. So much for Lockheed's promise of interview feedback.

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Behavioral questions and questions about your technical background. They use your responses to see if you have a strong enough technical background. There was a panel with about 5 hiring managers who ask you questions and tell you about the teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about challenging projects?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a referral, and was quickly scheduled for a phone interview with three people: the supervisor, someone who's worked there a long time, and someone who's only been there a few months. The interview was very relaxed, mostly talking about what the position was and occasionally asking questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then contacted an alumnus from my university found through LinkedIn. This person put me into the employee referral database. I then received a call requesting an in-person interview, scheduled for a week later. Everyone was nice when I arrived. The interview was super laid back, senior engineering staff conducted the interview, really only asked about my research and background, content from my resume.

Systems Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of subject matter experts. Each panelist had a copy of my resume which listed; in a billeted fashion, my knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) that related to the position job description. For the most part they would refer to these KSAs and ask me to comment or elaborate further.

Interview Questions

• Start out by introducing yourself and give us an idea of your background and interests.   Answer Question
    • They would ask if I had work experience; not just knowledge or education, in a specific technical area.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The LM hiring manager contacted me and reviewed my past positions and skill set and said that he had several applicants to talk to and would let me know if things looked good. A week later I was contacted by a LM recruiter and he reviewed the position with me and asked my prefered salery range and set up an on site interview time. I recieved an email that contained a link to a background info form that had to be filled out with my work history. Next I received an email with the interview instructions and location. I arrived at the location and was met by the interview panel and the interview commenced. the people I met with were very nice and made LM out to be and excellent company to work for. I am currently waiting to see how I did, and get and offer.

First - Phone interview to discuss resume
    Second - On site interview with HR, hiring manager and counterpart.
                 Full Spectrum interview method - Answer using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Q: Discuss a situation when things did not go as expected?
      Q: Discuss a situation when you have had direct reports that had a conflict with each other?
      Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was the best I have ever been on. There were two gentleman asking questions and they made me feel comfortable. I simply talked and was honest with my answers. No pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lockheed?   1 Answer