Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

Optical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Was contacted in late march and flown out to Palo Alto. The interview went well and the HR staff were very helpful.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online through Lockheeds intern portal (submitted custom resume and cover letter tailored to the position). Received a call about 4 weeks later asking if I was still interested. I said "Yes!". The next week they flew me out to California and put me in a hotel for a night. The next morning, I went to the work site where everything was very organized and people were very friendly. I was first interviewed by two managers and asked strictly behavioral questions based on STAR format - lasted 40 minutes. I then I had another 40 minute interview of the same type, this time with just one person. Look through the questions on this site because they were all of that nature - nothing too tricky or technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were working on specific part of a project but were able to keep in mind the overall, broader goal of the project in order to foresee a broader problem with the project. (Basically, you are able to work narrowly but keep a broad perspective of how your work fits into an overall goal)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating but the offer is pretty generous.

Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was offered an interview and flown out to California about 2 weeks later. Interviewed first 1 on 1, and then 2 on 1.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Showed up and had a few interview coding questions. Mainly was about my background and what experience I had before with managing a server. After a while I was shown some of the code and asked a few questions about how it worked in order to gauge my understanding and how fast I would pick up on it. After that they asked how I would expand it.