Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Aerodynamics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruited during my final year in college - on campus interview, followed by in person interview at site a few months later. Friendly, approachable recruiters and hiring managers, up front about the work I'd be assigned in the role I was being considered for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to gain email contact with some advisors in Sunnyvale. Apparently it helps if you have a family member who works there recommend you for security reasons. I haven't interviewed yet but so far the process has been wonderful.

Program Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in a hotel near their complex. I arrived Thursday night, the interview took place on Friday and I left by 3pm that day. There were dozens of other engineers interviewing for several other jobs. Some people they had flown in form different parts of the country. Lockheed offered reimbursement to travel to the interview site. Got a tour of their satellite fab. I had two behavioral interviews from managers of the position.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how I would act in certain situations (e.g. tell me about a time when you and team member disagreed).   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I just graduated college not having any internship or work experience. I forwarded my resume to a recruiter and she put it in front of the hiring manager for review. I was called in for an interview and had to fill out an application due 48 hours before my interview time. I needed to get clearance to the company for the day from the visitor center and was directed where to go. After the interview, they said they would get back to me within a week.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied over 3 months ago and got an email offer for a phone interview. I interviewed with two engineers over the phone who happened to be in different places at that time. In the email, it stated that it was going to be a purely behavioral interview but during the actual interview I was also asked a few technical questions, so just be ready for anything. The interview was set to last about 30 minutes, but mine ended up being about 45 minutes because I asked a lot of questions and talked a lot about the technical things related to the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

5 Rounds single Day. Offered to fly me out to location and provide rental car. Surprisingly Non-Technical. Most behavioral questions. Interviewers were friendly. Provided lunch. Most non-technical interview. 1 on 1. They let me know 3 weeks later.

Communication Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Behavorial questions, non-technical, mostly interested in finding a good fit, pretty painless, one day process, didn't have to prepare much other than knowing what was on your resume. granted this was 13 years ago so interview process probably has changed a lot.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I uploaded my resume on the Lockheed Martin Career website. A hiring manager called me in for an interview. The interview was casual, with one manager. She hired me as temporary.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Payed for flight, rental car, hotel. Basic behavioral questions and questions about academic projects. Had two interviewers from the department hiring, one was the department head, the other the section head.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe in detail by leadership and teamwork experience, and how I felt about my performance.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Introductions, brief overview of the position, brief scan over resume points, about 7 behavioral questions, followed by Q/A time. The questions were best answered in the STAR method (google if you are unaware), and each question touched on a different aspect of normal work life. E.g. conflict, problem solving methods, time management...

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you were unsatisfied with your position?   1 Answer