Lockheed Martin Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Senior Business Analyst position in Dallas, TX. This is actually a unit within Lockheed Ventures called Business Pursuits. I then forgot that I had applied until I received an email a month or so later saying that I had been selected for an on-site interview. No phone interview - just straight on site. The interview lasted about 3 hours. First part: 3 on 1 with senior manager and two peers. Second part: 1 on 1 with the director. The 3 on 1 was mostly fit. The director interview was tough because he was asking more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Take 5 - 10 minutes and tell us about yourself and why you are better than the other candidates for this role.   1 Answer
  • What do you do to continue to learn?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time when you had to disagree with your boss.   Answer Question
  • Why did you apply for this role?   Answer Question
  • What is the most important indicator of a company's overall health?   1 Answer
  • There were many questions, I just can't recall the rest.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

An email was sent to invite me to an interview. I accepted. The interview was a phone call that resulted in having a background check for security clearance. The clearance took an extremely long time, almost 9 or 10 months. There was nothing that could be done about the time it took to get the clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They gave a figure and you either take the job or do not take the job. Negotiating was not allowed.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I received an email asking if I wanted to interview. We conducted a phone interview and commenced the security clearance. The security clearance process began in October and ended in March. It was exhausting to wait so long but this was not their fault. The offer came in an email about 2 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about relocating yourself?   Answer Question
    • How do you write the Business Rules for a field that requires the age and sex of an employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviews once with the hiring manager and three months later got a call offering me the job. I did have someone on the inside refer me to the position, but this person had nothing to do with the aera I was hired into and did not know anyone doing the hiring.

Negotiation

they would not negotiate on salary

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview

Applied for the job. Selected for the interview by the hiring manager. HR called to setup the interview. I was provided a number to call to setup the flight, hotel, etc. I flew down, did the interview in about 1.5 hrs and flew home. The interview consisted of 3 people. The Director, hiring manager and lead. All three asked basic behavior questions and why I wanted the job and to move to Fort Worth.

Interview Questions

• Explain the work you have done that will make me want to hire you now.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a Full Spectrum Interview with a panel of interviewers.

Asked several question design to measure the full breadth of my knowledge, capabilities and skill set.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time that you delivered exceptional results?   Answer Question
    • Cann you explain how you build enduring relationships to create and execute strategy?   Answer Question