Lockheed Martin Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2016

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The LM hiring manager contacted me and reviewed my past positions and skill set and said that he had several applicants to talk to and would let me know if things looked good. A week later I was contacted by a LM recruiter and he reviewed the position with me and asked my prefered salery range and set up an on site interview time. I recieved an email that contained a link to a background info form that had to be filled out with my work history. Next I received an email with the interview instructions and location. I arrived at the location and was met by the interview panel and the interview commenced. the people I met with were very nice and made LM out to be and excellent company to work for. I am currently waiting to see how I did, and get and offer.

First - Phone interview to discuss resume
Second - On site interview with HR, hiring manager and counterpart.
             Full Spectrum interview method - Answer using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Q: Discuss a situation when things did not go as expected?
    Q: Discuss a situation when you have had direct reports that had a conflict with each other?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Bethesda, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager driven using a brass ring HR business tool. The HR team monitors the candidates and the hiring team to ensure adherence to policies and procedures. The panel team may includes the hiring manager, director or vice president, human resource business partner and possibly a peer from the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Management roles are filled using a panel selection with a focus on behavioral questions   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

there were 1 phone and 1 panel interview. they use a standard interview process. pre qualify to get the interview that is all I do not have any other things to add to the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format is a job interview technique used by interviewers to gather all the relevant information about a specific capability that the job requires. This interview format is said[by whom?] to have a higher degree of predictability of future on-the-job performance than the traditional interview. This technique is a behavioral interview technique.

Situation: The interviewer wants you to present a recent challenge and situation in which you found yourself.
        Task: What did you have to achieve? The interviewer will be looking to see what you were trying to achieve from the situation.
        Action: What did you do? The interviewer will be looking for information on what you did, why you did it and what the alternatives were.
        Results: What was the outcome of your actions? What did you achieve through your actions and did you meet your objectives? What did you learn from this experience and have you used this learning since?

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Newtown, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

Need some inside track to be get hired. Very selective

Negotiation

straightfoward

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2009.

Interview

Full Spectrum leadership screen - results and values

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable