Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.2

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Liverpool, NY).

Interview

Had an in person interview in a big room with a long table with 9 people asking me questions about my resume and behavioral questions. At the end they gave me an easy coding question. After that they gave me a tour

Interview Questions

• I was just surprised that i had to solve a coding problem on a piece of paper and explain on how i solved it while doing it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked with three different managers that worked on various projects. The questions were very basic, thing such as, talk about a challenge you had to overcome, etc. They did provide breakfast which was neat.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Presented as a Skype Video Conference. It was actually Skype for Business(Microsoft Lync). No one there seemed to know how video conferencing worked. The day before the interview the HR person asked me to help her get her laptop to work from home. She was not successful. The day of the interview there were four people in a room who positioned themselves so only two of them could be seen at any one time. I ended up talking to people who I could not see. Why were we video conferencing? The interviewers were unprepared and bored. One HR person I worked with left the company soon after the interview. The other HR person declined to answer my emails afterwards. So much for Lockheed's promise of interview feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Had to interview with three different people who asked mostly personality based questions and questions based on previous projects. I was in a group of five other people who did similar things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very easy-going interview process. They ask you about your projects in school and/or previous experience regarding positions you have worked for and how you have managed yourself within certain environments or skills among others.

Asking questions to the Hiring Manager at the end of the interview also lets you give you an insight of what kind of work you can expect. (very important and surprising)

Interview Questions

• How did you debug during the development of software or 'X' project?   1 Answer
    • What tools did you specifically used within 'Y' project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Highlands Ranch, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in a few days. The whole process was fast when it came to getting the interview. After the interview it took them two months to get back to me with a decision however. And they were very poor at communicating with me during this time. They did not respond to any emails I sent asking about the status of my application. The interview was comfortable and more about how you work on a team. They fly you out if you need it too, any pay for car rentals. So that was nice.

Interview Questions

• They mostly just asked questions about teamwork. Tell us about a time you worked on a team and there were difficulties with one of the team members. Stuff like that. There were no technical questions involving pseudo code or anything like that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round was a video conference call with engineering manager, and lasts about one and a half hours. They are very friendly, and ask applicable questions to the position. They utilized conferencing software for you to take control of their desktop in order to display your knowledge of coding in front of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Egg Harbor Township, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone screening. Non technical questions apart from asking me about items on my resume. I spoke with members of the software engineering staff. They were very nice and told me several interesting things about the company and the work they did for their department.

Interview Questions

• What was a time in which you and another team member disagreed. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

A 30 minute in-person interview. Interviewer did not what he was looking for and quite out of touch with any latest Software designs and software frameworks. Looked very lazy , most importantly Interviewer did not try to inform ahead of time what skills they are looking for, the skill sets he inquired with me were not mentioned at all in Resume!

What a waste of time they do. It could be that they are just doing them for statistics not intent on giving a job or what to see people how they look like!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Interviewing process is a joke. Basic STAR questions. The technical questions are rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 5 on C++, Agile, etc.. If they like you then they will contact you with a job offer. I was e-mailed about week and half later that they are not extending an offer to me.