Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to gain email contact with some advisors in Sunnyvale. Apparently it helps if you have a family member who works there recommend you for security reasons. I haven't interviewed yet but so far the process has been wonderful.

Mechanical Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I just graduated college not having any internship or work experience. I forwarded my resume to a recruiter and she put it in front of the hiring manager for review. I was called in for an interview and had to fill out an application due 48 hours before my interview time. I needed to get clearance to the company for the day from the visitor center and was directed where to go. After the interview, they said they would get back to me within a week.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

5 Rounds single Day. Offered to fly me out to location and provide rental car. Surprisingly Non-Technical. Most behavioral questions. Interviewers were friendly. Provided lunch. Most non-technical interview. 1 on 1. They let me know 3 weeks later.

Communication Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Behavorial questions, non-technical, mostly interested in finding a good fit, pretty painless, one day process, didn't have to prepare much other than knowing what was on your resume. granted this was 13 years ago so interview process probably has changed a lot.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I uploaded my resume on the Lockheed Martin Career website. A hiring manager called me in for an interview. The interview was casual, with one manager. She hired me as temporary.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Payed for flight, rental car, hotel. Basic behavioral questions and questions about academic projects. Had two interviewers from the department hiring, one was the department head, the other the section head.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe in detail by leadership and teamwork experience, and how I felt about my performance.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Introductions, brief overview of the position, brief scan over resume points, about 7 behavioral questions, followed by Q/A time. The questions were best answered in the STAR method (google if you are unaware), and each question touched on a different aspect of normal work life. E.g. conflict, problem solving methods, time management...

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you were unsatisfied with your position?   1 Answer

Engineering Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview that went well, then the company flew me in for a face to face interview that also went well, but I was not 100% sure if I got the job or not. Within days I received a call with an offer. I countered, but they did not accept. It was still good, so I took the offer almost 8 years ago.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses...   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

My resume was in the Lockheed Martin career system for over a year before a recruiter pulled it off the top of the stack, but the actual process from recruiter email to offer letter took a little under 3 weeks.

Phone interview followed by panel interview the following week by hiring manager + the team I would be working with. The team asked most of the questions, which were just about all behavioral or about past experiences listed on my resume. There weren't any technical questions, only questions about past experiences on how your skills were used. The first question below was the most technical question I received.

Interview Questions

• When designing an application, would you start with the back-end or the front-end?   2 Answers
    • What are 3 strengths & 3 weaknesses that your former employer or acquaintances would say about you?   Answer Question

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred through the dean of my school and got interviewed for 3 internship positions. All of the three interviewers all had a standard set of questions they chose from along the lines of "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc." Some of the questions were repeated across interviewers, and some of the interviewers asked more technical questions based on my background. Overall, the facilities are not as nice as a tech company, but the products they are working with are pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for interns, but pay was more than I had expected for an intern.