Lockheed Martin Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Norfolk, VA) in August 2009.

Interview

I was called for an onsite interview. Lockheed wanted to meet me in person rather than talk on the phone, which I preferred anyways. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the manager I would be reporting to and promptly taken to a conference room accompanied by three systems and network engineers.

The interview questions were somewhat technical, but lacked in depth questioning of my abilities. By the end of the interview, I felt as though I would be filling a seat for some requirement rather than be in a position solely on merit and experience.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the different RAID levels on a typical SAN system and what they do for a customer that is concerned about the highest levels of reliability.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple process. They came in way low. I was only able to get to 90% of my last position salary after three attempts.