Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Asc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.5

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially applied online, recruiter contacted me via email, they paid for all travel expenses. About 20 other candidates total all flown out to event. All candidates applied for different positions. Had initial presentation and then three interviews with three different hiring managers one on one. Very comfortable and great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to communicate with a difficult person.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Got into contact with a recruiter through connections in the company, and gained his contact information through linkedIn. Emailing the recruiter several times led him to sending me some positions to apply to. I heard nothing back until I emailed him saying that I have received another offer. This fast-tracked me to the final round.

The interview was purely looking for my interest and their needs. There was no technical evaluation, just goodness of fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was the best offer that I had gotten out of my 4 other offers, so I did not feel like I was in a strong negotiating position. They gave me more than i expected.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Quickest interview process I've experienced. 2-3 45 min. informal interviews. Interviewers reviewed your resume thoroughly beforehand, and were open to questions. Make sure to clarify anything that may not be clear when they describe the role your are applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Owego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Owego, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Lockheed flew me in for an interview event. All of the candidates had a dinner session the night before the interview day to do some networking and socializing. On interview day, I did four interviews with four different managers (probably to see where I fit). They talked about their departments and just asked the usual: stuff on resume, stuff about you, etc. After the interviews, the candidates had lunch and went on a tour of the campus. Overall, the interview process was really laid back and I really enjoyed it!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? Tell me about your projects. etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The process took 2+ months. Got a several email from recruiter about background, salary and availability. Then got another email for on-site interview. The manager has a list of questions and writes down what you answer. All questions are STAR format, just know some real example from current and/or past job, you will do well.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was invited to a hiring event with 14 other candidates. Someone gave a presentation about the specific area they were hiring for and the types of interview questions we could expect. Lockheed Martin does behavioral interviews with the STAR method. Every candidate got at least two interviews with some having three. I had three interviews with different hiring managers that worked on different projects. The entire process made me feel like Lockheed cared for my success and that they were cheering for me to do well.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for an issue that I knew was coming in a project or a job?   Answer Question
    • A lot of questions about my resume and elaborating on the projects I've worked on and the classes I've taken.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Herndon, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty normal. They invited about 20-25 candidates to a hiring event. We were given a presentation for that section of the company that was there interviewing. Each candidate was given at least 2, 30 minute interviews with a manager. Each interview was casual, very normal just typical STAR method questions. Was nervous but calmed down after a few minute based on the simplicity of it all

Interview Questions

• What was one instance you supplied an idea to a team and how did it workout for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a referral, and was quickly scheduled for a phone interview with three people: the supervisor, someone who's worked there a long time, and someone who's only been there a few months. The interview was very relaxed, mostly talking about what the position was and occasionally asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a hiring event with roughly 30 other applicants. First we had a 1 hour intro, then interviewed with 3 hiring managers. Questions were all behavioral (they even had a 'technical interview', which was still behavioral). Interviewers were extremely friendly.

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later I was invited to their hiring event to interview. It was a one hour interview, mainly asking behavioral questions and talking about the position roles.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had a conflict with a group member and how you resolved it.   Answer Question