Lockton Companies Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockton Companies Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, in-place interview (2 hours, a little repetitive), then a lunch interview with manager. I do feel like the position was not accurately described to me. I did get to meet the whole team, which was nice because I could start to see the culture a bit.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, etc. Standard questions, nothing too in-depth.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockton Companies

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockton Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Sent in resume after a friend recommended me to HR. Received a call back and went in for an interview several days later. I was impressed by the decor and professionalism of the HR department. I was put in a room by myself and took a Microsoft Excel and Word aptitude test, followed by an interview with HR, then with my department manager. I received a call back with offer several days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much in the way of salary or benefits, it was very firm what they offered.