Locum Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Locum Medical Group

Not Listed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Locum Medical Group (Cleveland, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Team interview with leadership. Wanted to get to know me as a person and as a prospective employee. Lots of questions about work history to dig deeper into what my resume didn't say due to length. Gave tour of facility and introduced me to many people in the company and the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Locum Medical Group (Beachwood, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with Human Resources. Then she sent me a personality test via web link. After I passed the test, then I interviewed with two managers of the company that were in charge of client sales and physician recruiting. After the interviews Human Resources called to offer me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult at all. I had the experience they were looking for and felt I would be a great fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not an negotiation phase