LocumTenens.com Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

LocumTenens.com Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I had a great interview process. Took 2 weeks. 1 phone screen then in-person interview. Beautiful campus great amenities, daycare on-site. My recruiter was great, the team I met was awesome. Make sure you can speak to your experience on resume. . I received offer but declined due to low base salary. They expect you to make 60+ calls a day with $50K base.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you experienced issues with an unhappy customer and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LocumTenens.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Quick reply from recruiter who set up first interview. Interview was slightly confusing and felt less about my qualifications than more so about selling the position and company. Left off on very positive note however. Recruiter went dark for unknown reasons afterwards. This is the second time this has happened to me with this company. I certainly qualified for both positions but recruiters seemingly went dark following positive conversations and talk of next steps. Don't waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• Normal comparisons with role being interviewed for and past experiences. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was contacted immediately by a recruiter who conducted a quick phone interview and then invited me to an event at Top Golf where I would be interviewed by an account manager. I also had to complete an online DISC assessment to bring to the next interview. The Top Golf event was odd, mostly just out of college types that the account managers enjoyed flirting with. The account manager interview at Top Golf was very awkward, she did most of the talking and rushed me along. To my surprise I was invited to come in to interview with an account manager more in depth, which went extremely well and I liked her very much, best interview I've ever had. So then I was asked to come in to interview with an account manager and VP together, which also went well. The VP then had me interview the same day with another account manager and VP and finally shadow an account rep which also went very well and I enjoyed my experience. I actually never expected the rejection email I received two days later. I made sure to send thank you emails to each individual including the recruiter. The company does seem almost sorority like and I'm not sure I fit their mold.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced an issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something valuable you learned from your previous boss?   Answer Question