LocumTenens.com Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocumTenens.com Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

Account Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

This place is very inconsiderate and sexist. Will hire people that are under qualified, because they are a woman, but if a male that is more than qualified applies they get pushed to the side, Because this company is worried about making statements like “over 70% of our employees are women”. I was shutdown from the start even though I really wanted to work there and had years of sales experience, but I look and see women hired right out of college with no experience for the same position. If you are a male might as well look somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LocumTenens.com

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

I had 2 phone interivews and 5 face-to-face interviews. In between these, I was administered 3 different IQ and personality assessments/tests. I was also required to give them the contact information of 5 different previous clients and/or managers I had conducted business with. They then sent a survey to each of these people and it was required and used as a deciding factor in hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at LocumTenens.com   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter from the director of sales training. I had a brief 15 minute interview with the recruiter and then an in office interview. The in office interview was first with the recruiter, then the managing director & the VP. After than I shadowed an account Representative and then, had an interview with the executive VP

Interview Questions

• How money motivated are you on a scale of 1-10   1 Answer
    • How competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • Are you more competive with yourself or with others?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time when you were working in groups and someone wasn't doing their part. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time you experience adversity?   Answer Question
    • How do you think you would handle someone getting a promotion over you?   Answer Question
    • What are your monetary goals in the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Questions about your resume   Answer Question
    • Do you have any concerns about this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The first interview is with one of the managers i.e. (your would be direct supervisor). This is essentially a character interview to see if you are a right fit for the company in general. After that if you make it to the second interview you would meet with both VP's from a particular division and they would determine if you are qualified enough to meet their team.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of situational questions. They want to hear you take your relevant experience and apply it to the question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, multiple behavioral-style interviews. They are looking to find trends such as being financially-motivated and willing to work hard. But if you are too old they will never hire you and they hire females based mainly on their physical appeal rather than ability. If you are overly experienced they will think you are unteachable. Ideal candidates are young, attractive females just out of college who go out of their way to be pleasant to their managers.
    They are looking for high- energy, driven individuals who are confident but not arrogant. Be prepared to answer questions on the spot where the answer isn't as relevant as the manner in which you answer; they will be evaluating you on a deeper level, or at least attempt to do so. They have an enormously high turn over rate at the entry-level that they are deceptive about and mislead candidates in their interviews by giving only the retention rate of long term employers who are already established. Most of the people you start with will never make it.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (Usually at the end of the interview)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Saw 3 different people. The corporate recruiter coached you though the whole process. Mostly list to what they say and you have the job. Make sure you ask questions and take notes

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I am the same person that left the review below. As it turns out, the position that I was interviewed for had been put on hold due to changes in the staff for the Neurology Department. I received an email and phone call from the recruiter a few days later notifying me of this change. She informed me they would like me to come in and interview with a different department. I was ecstatic. As bad as I wanted to work for this company I couldn't contain myself and completely regret the review I left below and since this is glass door I was unable to delete it. Luckily this is anonymous. The interview process went very well and I was offered the position the next day. Next Time I won't be so quick to jump the gun but as bad as I wanted to work here you can say I was extremely disappointed but in the end it all worked out. Looking forward to excelling at my position.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I applied here and received a phone interview in about 2 weeks. The hiring manager was extremely nice. The questions were typical (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, strenghths and weaknesses, etc.). After the phone interview I was invited for an on-site interview. The building is AMAZING. Then I had an interview with one of the account executives. All in all, I loved my interview experience.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

The process seemed normal, however had to complete a DISC assessment after the phone interview. Completed the interview, and was asked if I would entertain other positions within the company. It seemed as though I was being talked into a different position. It is a little unnerving to be shown all the amenities of the company, and then complete an interview and not hear back. Only to then receive the rejection email, and when you ask for a critique to know why you weren't chosen, no response. The interviewer seemed like a different person than whom I completed the phone interview with. Barely a handshake.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, was asked many scenario questions and how I would react to them, almost redundant.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

The interviewer put me at ease and made conversation before we started the actual process of questions. Basic questions about past jobs and about sales interest.