LocumTenens.com Customer Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocumTenens.com Customer Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was simple. First, there was a phone screen, and then there was an in person interview with the Associate Vice President of the department with my would have been direct supervisor. The interview was about 20-25 minutes at their office.

Interview Questions

• What is a failure you encountered in your professional career, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LocumTenens.com

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then face to face scheduled, and was then called again for a second face to face interview. Very thorough. The ladies conducting the interview were easy to talk to and it was more of a conversation rather than interrogation. The questions were typical of a customer care position and you should easily be able to answer with experiences from your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to see a project from beginning to end and how you handled the task.   Answer Question

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I was contained by a recruiter and had a phone conversation with her. Within a week, I had a in person interview. I was offered the job the next day.