LocumTenens.com CVO My Demographic IS: FEMALE OVER 35 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocumTenens.com CVO My Demographic IS: FEMALE OVER 35 Interview Questions

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

1 Interview Review

2.0

CVO My Demographic IS: FEMALE OVER 35 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

I am an over 35 female. Kathy Malkowski, the recruiter, arranged my interview with Kim Morice and Lori Casanas. Kathy was very pleasant and organized. She sent me a DISC to fill out and study for the interview. I answered the DISC questions before the interview but the DISC was not needed in my interview. A manager greeted me and showed me around the beautiful campus. Jackson Healthcare seems to take pride in their employees and invest in their health and happiness by having a state of the art gym, 2 restaurants and daycare on premises as well as art, architecture and decor to perceive the likeness of Italy. The interview questions were straight and to the point, there were about 16, each interviewer asked about half. As they got to know me through the interview they made me feel comfortable and welcome then asked if I had any questions. I asked a few questions and then one interviewer walked me out. It was thorough and to the point. I followed up with a thank you note but did not hear back from either interviewer. I emailed Kathy and she immediately emailed me back and called me. She did let me know they were going to move forward with other candidates at this time and asked me if they could keep my information for future roles.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict with coworkers in the past?   1 Answer