LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocumTenens.com Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The first interview is with one of the managers i.e. (your would be direct supervisor). This is essentially a character interview to see if you are a right fit for the company in general. After that if you make it to the second interview you would meet with both VP's from a particular division and they would determine if you are qualified enough to meet their team.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of situational questions. They want to hear you take your relevant experience and apply it to the question.   Answer Question

CVO Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview, in person with managers, select other managers/ trainers as well as VP,--In person interview last about 2 hours. I was fortunate enough to meet with all above mentioned (minus the phone recruiter because that was a phone interview) on the same day. On my way home from the in person interview, the recruiter called to give me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a not so pleasant interaction with clients? (If the client is stressed or busy, how do handle these situations?)   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I interviewed with a corporate recruiter for the company on the phone and in person and also 3 Managing Directors. During the first in-person interview with the recruiter she had me meet with a managing director for a certain division. I thought both interviews went really well. A day or 2 passed and I was asked to come in for a second in-person interview with 2 other managing directors. I followed up with the recruiter and each managing director immediately following the interviews. I never heard anything so I followed up with the recruiter one more time, just to assure my interest in the position and inquire about anything further I needed to do. I never heard back and its been 2.5 weeks since the last in-person interview. I found it extremely rude to never reply to any of my emails after so many interviews. I understand the process could take a while, but also just keeping people informed is a great tactic to use.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Name a time you worked with a difficult person, how do you feel about being on the phone all day, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I am the same person that left the review below. As it turns out, the position that I was interviewed for had been put on hold due to changes in the staff for the Neurology Department. I received an email and phone call from the recruiter a few days later notifying me of this change. She informed me they would like me to come in and interview with a different department. I was ecstatic. As bad as I wanted to work for this company I couldn't contain myself and completely regret the review I left below and since this is glass door I was unable to delete it. Luckily this is anonymous. The interview process went very well and I was offered the position the next day. Next Time I won't be so quick to jump the gun but as bad as I wanted to work here you can say I was extremely disappointed but in the end it all worked out. Looking forward to excelling at my position.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

The process seemed normal, however had to complete a DISC assessment after the phone interview. Completed the interview, and was asked if I would entertain other positions within the company. It seemed as though I was being talked into a different position. It is a little unnerving to be shown all the amenities of the company, and then complete an interview and not hear back. Only to then receive the rejection email, and when you ask for a critique to know why you weren't chosen, no response. The interviewer seemed like a different person than whom I completed the phone interview with. Barely a handshake.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, was asked many scenario questions and how I would react to them, almost redundant.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Irving, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The initial phone screening and interview contacts were great. One of the recruiters even called me before my in-person interview to help prepare me. My contact with the two of them made me really want the job. Then I had the in-person interview. Knew in the first minute the interviewer was not interested and wanted to be anywhere other than that conference room. It was painful. The recruiters ended up reaching out to me to let me know that they were disappointed the interviewer wanted to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think my background would be suitable for the position?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

The interviewer put me at ease and made conversation before we started the actual process of questions. Basic questions about past jobs and about sales interest.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in June 2012.

Interview

Received an initial phone call and then proceded to meet with 2 managers in-person. Next step would be meeting with VP of department.

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three different interviews at LT. The first went great. The second interview was awful. There were two managers interviewing me-- when I walked in there was no "small talk", just right to business. They seemed uninterested, looking out the window while I spoke. They didn't make eye contact. They even questioned why I had chosen to get my degree in what I did if I wasn't ever going to use it... hello this is 2017... people work jobs unrelated to their major frequently. Terrible experience and complete waste of time. Everything you read on GlassDoor is very accurate

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job here instead of one that pertains to your major?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed during a job fair for the company. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and very inviting. They have a gym, a playroom and an awesome Koi pond in the back patio area and they had extremely friendly employees.

Interview Questions

• How did I enjoy working with some of my former co-workers that LocumTenens had employed from a previous employer. Because many of my former co-workers were working for them.   1 Answer
    • Why didn't you accept the job in 2011 when offered?   1 Answer