LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was contacted immediately by a recruiter who conducted a quick phone interview and then invited me to an event at Top Golf where I would be interviewed by an account manager. I also had to complete an online DISC assessment to bring to the next interview. The Top Golf event was odd, mostly just out of college types that the account managers enjoyed flirting with. The account manager interview at Top Golf was very awkward, she did most of the talking and rushed me along. To my surprise I was invited to come in to interview with an account manager more in depth, which went extremely well and I liked her very much, best interview I've ever had. So then I was asked to come in to interview with an account manager and VP together, which also went well. The VP then had me interview the same day with another account manager and VP and finally shadow an account rep which also went very well and I enjoyed my experience. I actually never expected the rejection email I received two days later. I made sure to send thank you emails to each individual including the recruiter. The company does seem almost sorority like and I'm not sure I fit their mold.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced an issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something valuable you learned from your previous boss?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, multiple behavioral-style interviews. They are looking to find trends such as being financially-motivated and willing to work hard. But if you are too old they will never hire you and they hire females based mainly on their physical appeal rather than ability. If you are overly experienced they will think you are unteachable. Ideal candidates are young, attractive females just out of college who go out of their way to be pleasant to their managers.
    They are looking for high- energy, driven individuals who are confident but not arrogant. Be prepared to answer questions on the spot where the answer isn't as relevant as the manner in which you answer; they will be evaluating you on a deeper level, or at least attempt to do so. They have an enormously high turn over rate at the entry-level that they are deceptive about and mislead candidates in their interviews by giving only the retention rate of long term employers who are already established. Most of the people you start with will never make it.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (Usually at the end of the interview)   1 Answer

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, called same day to schedule in-person interview, was not offered position because I didn't have enough direct sales experience and was not aggressive enough but great interview experience, was given a your prior to interview

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter on LinkedIn and had a phone screen. I then met with the internal recruiter and had two interviews with senior managers. Initial interview went well and I heard back from the recruiter the same day to schedule a second interview. Every interviewer read off the exact same list of cliche behavioral interview questions. There was no real interest in having a conversation. I was also "recommended" upon arrival for my second interview to remove my nose ring. Never got feedback from the recruiter or managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions - how do you work with difficult people, when do you go above and beyond   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter from the director of sales training. I had a brief 15 minute interview with the recruiter and then an in office interview. The in office interview was first with the recruiter, then the managing director & the VP. After than I shadowed an account Representative and then, had an interview with the executive VP

Interview Questions

• How money motivated are you on a scale of 1-10   1 Answer
    • How competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • Are you more competive with yourself or with others?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time when you were working in groups and someone wasn't doing their part. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time you experience adversity?   Answer Question
    • How do you think you would handle someone getting a promotion over you?   Answer Question
    • What are your monetary goals in the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Questions about your resume   Answer Question
    • Do you have any concerns about this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The first interview is with one of the managers i.e. (your would be direct supervisor). This is essentially a character interview to see if you are a right fit for the company in general. After that if you make it to the second interview you would meet with both VP's from a particular division and they would determine if you are qualified enough to meet their team.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of situational questions. They want to hear you take your relevant experience and apply it to the question.   Answer Question

CVO Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview, in person with managers, select other managers/ trainers as well as VP,--In person interview last about 2 hours. I was fortunate enough to meet with all above mentioned (minus the phone recruiter because that was a phone interview) on the same day. On my way home from the in person interview, the recruiter called to give me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a not so pleasant interaction with clients? (If the client is stressed or busy, how do handle these situations?)   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I interviewed with a corporate recruiter for the company on the phone and in person and also 3 Managing Directors. During the first in-person interview with the recruiter she had me meet with a managing director for a certain division. I thought both interviews went really well. A day or 2 passed and I was asked to come in for a second in-person interview with 2 other managing directors. I followed up with the recruiter and each managing director immediately following the interviews. I never heard anything so I followed up with the recruiter one more time, just to assure my interest in the position and inquire about anything further I needed to do. I never heard back and its been 2.5 weeks since the last in-person interview. I found it extremely rude to never reply to any of my emails after so many interviews. I understand the process could take a while, but also just keeping people informed is a great tactic to use.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Name a time you worked with a difficult person, how do you feel about being on the phone all day, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I am the same person that left the review below. As it turns out, the position that I was interviewed for had been put on hold due to changes in the staff for the Neurology Department. I received an email and phone call from the recruiter a few days later notifying me of this change. She informed me they would like me to come in and interview with a different department. I was ecstatic. As bad as I wanted to work for this company I couldn't contain myself and completely regret the review I left below and since this is glass door I was unable to delete it. Luckily this is anonymous. The interview process went very well and I was offered the position the next day. Next Time I won't be so quick to jump the gun but as bad as I wanted to work here you can say I was extremely disappointed but in the end it all worked out. Looking forward to excelling at my position.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

The process seemed normal, however had to complete a DISC assessment after the phone interview. Completed the interview, and was asked if I would entertain other positions within the company. It seemed as though I was being talked into a different position. It is a little unnerving to be shown all the amenities of the company, and then complete an interview and not hear back. Only to then receive the rejection email, and when you ask for a critique to know why you weren't chosen, no response. The interviewer seemed like a different person than whom I completed the phone interview with. Barely a handshake.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, was asked many scenario questions and how I would react to them, almost redundant.   Answer Question