LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocumTenens.com Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I applied here and received a phone interview in about 2 weeks. The hiring manager was extremely nice. The questions were typical (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, strenghths and weaknesses, etc.). After the phone interview I was invited for an on-site interview. The building is AMAZING. Then I had an interview with one of the account executives. All in all, I loved my interview experience.

Senior Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very organized process, typical of other similar companies. A recruiter found me on LinkedIn. I had a phone screen, completed a few written questions and then came in for 2 different face-to-face interviews. The process did not take longer than I expected. I had an offer within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked questions to see how motivated I was. They were looking for someone with initiative.   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Was told I would be called back for a follow up interview and never heard back. Emails and phone calls went unanswered. A follow up either way would have been nice to have.

Doctor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

All done online with no voice contact. The feedback was almost instant and the calling agent was very polite. They called back many times to confirm I had accepted the position and also called to check that the Hotel, I was to stay at and the rental car I rented in my home town to drive to my assignment was the convenient thing to do.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills?
      Do you feel a smaller town is OK?
      Is what the compensation offered alright?
      We shall arrange stay and mileage, is this enough?
      1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in April 2013.

Interview

The recruiter called about 2 weeks after I applied. The questions were pretty basic/general.. what did you like most and least about your current/past employer

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was regarding salary.   1 Answer

I was not interested in the starting salary for the demand of the job.day 1/2 lunch working 8:30 to about 6pm. 70+ outbound calls per day.

Account Representative (Physician Recruiter) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in person interview. After initial contact via e-mail and a couple voice mails exchanged, I did not hear from the Recruiter for two weeks until she reached out again to see if I was still interested. A phone interview was scheduled via email. The phone screening went well. The recruiter asked my basic questions about my work experience. She told me more about the company, the salary, and we scheduled an on site interview as the initial phone screening went well. The day of the on site interview, the recruiter met me in the lobby and gave me a tour of the company's amenities. We then had a one on one interview which, to be honest, felt redundant. I was asked many of the same questions as those from the phone. The questions were mostly behavioral based and focused on my prior work experience with little consideration given to my educational background (Healthcare Administration). After the interview I asked if I had the job, and the recruiter explained the process which included a second interview which would be scheduled with an account manager if they are interested. I was told I would hear something within three days, be it yes or no. Follow up actually occurred two weeks later as the recruiter did not contact me within three days as promised. I received a rejection email stating they have decided to pursue other candidates who more closely meet their needs. Needless to say that was a nerve racking two weeks, especially since I thought the interview went very well and the recruiter seemed interested and impressed with my background. I would still be interested in working for this company, and I intend to reapply once I have earned my BHA in 2 months. Hopefully the next review I write will be a company review as an employee!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you influenced someone?   1 Answer

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy. First had phone interview with the recruiter. Then have an in person interview with recruiter and then hiring managers. Took about two hours. Very friendly. Facility was easy to find. Questions were easy. Process took awhile but it was worth it.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Saw 3 different people. The corporate recruiter coached you though the whole process. Mostly list to what they say and you have the job. Make sure you ask questions and take notes

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed during a job fair for the company. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and very inviting. They have a gym, a playroom and an awesome Koi pond in the back patio area and they had extremely friendly employees.

Interview Questions

• How did I enjoy working with some of my former co-workers that LocumTenens had employed from a previous employer. Because many of my former co-workers were working for them.   1 Answer
    • Why didn't you accept the job in 2011 when offered?   1 Answer

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three different interviews at LT. The first went great. The second interview was awful. There were two managers interviewing me-- when I walked in there was no "small talk", just right to business. They seemed uninterested, looking out the window while I spoke. They didn't make eye contact. They even questioned why I had chosen to get my degree in what I did if I wasn't ever going to use it... hello this is 2017... people work jobs unrelated to their major frequently. Terrible experience and complete waste of time. Everything you read on GlassDoor is very accurate

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job here instead of one that pertains to your major?   Answer Question