LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.4

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three different interviews at LT. The first went great. The second interview was awful. There were two managers interviewing me-- when I walked in there was no "small talk", just right to business. They seemed uninterested, looking out the window while I spoke. They didn't make eye contact. They even questioned why I had chosen to get my degree in what I did if I wasn't ever going to use it... hello this is 2017... people work jobs unrelated to their major frequently. Terrible experience and complete waste of time. Everything you read on GlassDoor is very accurate

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job here instead of one that pertains to your major?   Answer Question

Doctor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

All done online with no voice contact. The feedback was almost instant and the calling agent was very polite. They called back many times to confirm I had accepted the position and also called to check that the Hotel, I was to stay at and the rental car I rented in my home town to drive to my assignment was the convenient thing to do.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills?
      Do you feel a smaller town is OK?
      Is what the compensation offered alright?
      We shall arrange stay and mileage, is this enough?
      1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Was told I would be called back for a follow up interview and never heard back. Emails and phone calls went unanswered. A follow up either way would have been nice to have.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed during a job fair for the company. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and very inviting. They have a gym, a playroom and an awesome Koi pond in the back patio area and they had extremely friendly employees.

Interview Questions

• How did I enjoy working with some of my former co-workers that LocumTenens had employed from a previous employer. Because many of my former co-workers were working for them.   1 Answer
    • Why didn't you accept the job in 2011 when offered?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The first interview is with one of the managers i.e. (your would be direct supervisor). This is essentially a character interview to see if you are a right fit for the company in general. After that if you make it to the second interview you would meet with both VP's from a particular division and they would determine if you are qualified enough to meet their team.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of situational questions. They want to hear you take your relevant experience and apply it to the question.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Saw 3 different people. The corporate recruiter coached you though the whole process. Mostly list to what they say and you have the job. Make sure you ask questions and take notes

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy. First had phone interview with the recruiter. Then have an in person interview with recruiter and then hiring managers. Took about two hours. Very friendly. Facility was easy to find. Questions were easy. Process took awhile but it was worth it.

CVO Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview, in person with managers, select other managers/ trainers as well as VP,--In person interview last about 2 hours. I was fortunate enough to meet with all above mentioned (minus the phone recruiter because that was a phone interview) on the same day. On my way home from the in person interview, the recruiter called to give me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a not so pleasant interaction with clients? (If the client is stressed or busy, how do handle these situations?)   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I interviewed with a corporate recruiter for the company on the phone and in person and also 3 Managing Directors. During the first in-person interview with the recruiter she had me meet with a managing director for a certain division. I thought both interviews went really well. A day or 2 passed and I was asked to come in for a second in-person interview with 2 other managing directors. I followed up with the recruiter and each managing director immediately following the interviews. I never heard anything so I followed up with the recruiter one more time, just to assure my interest in the position and inquire about anything further I needed to do. I never heard back and its been 2.5 weeks since the last in-person interview. I found it extremely rude to never reply to any of my emails after so many interviews. I understand the process could take a while, but also just keeping people informed is a great tactic to use.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Name a time you worked with a difficult person, how do you feel about being on the phone all day, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I am the same person that left the review below. As it turns out, the position that I was interviewed for had been put on hold due to changes in the staff for the Neurology Department. I received an email and phone call from the recruiter a few days later notifying me of this change. She informed me they would like me to come in and interview with a different department. I was ecstatic. As bad as I wanted to work for this company I couldn't contain myself and completely regret the review I left below and since this is glass door I was unable to delete it. Luckily this is anonymous. The interview process went very well and I was offered the position the next day. Next Time I won't be so quick to jump the gun but as bad as I wanted to work here you can say I was extremely disappointed but in the end it all worked out. Looking forward to excelling at my position.