LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

2.8

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

After first being contacted by a sourcing specialist for the company, I underwent 1 phone interview, 1 DISC assessment, and 2 face-to-face interviews (1 group interview and 1 1:1 with the VP of HR). Since the final interview over a month ago, I have attempted follow-ups with the individuals involved with no success. Silence speaks volumes and while I now have no trust in the HR team responding, I can at least move on to other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What are my current and past job responsibilities? Why are you looking for new employment?   Answer Question

CVO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

I met with the recruiter first, who prepared me to meet with the actual team I would be working with. I interviewed with 2 managers in the department and then 2 more managers after that.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Quick reply from recruiter who set up first interview. Interview was slightly confusing and felt less about my qualifications than more so about selling the position and company. Left off on very positive note however. Recruiter went dark for unknown reasons afterwards. This is the second time this has happened to me with this company. I certainly qualified for both positions but recruiters seemingly went dark following positive conversations and talk of next steps. Don't waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• Normal comparisons with role being interviewed for and past experiences. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Atlanta, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews, spoke with 4 different people in the in person interview. I flew in from out of state. It took about 1.5 hours. They stated multiple times that they were hesitant to hire outside sales people for the inside sales job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company.   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

First you apply online on their site. Next, you speak over the phone with a recruiter. Then if they deem your a fit, they pass your name on to the hiring manager for a face to face interview

Cvo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via Linkedin by a recruiter for a few different jobs. This was on a Monday. We had a phone conversation and then I was invited for an interview on Thursday. I passed the first round( with 2 people) and then I had an interview with 1 more person. I was called and offered the job Thursday afternoon!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I was contained by a recruiter and had a phone conversation with her. Within a week, I had a in person interview. I was offered the job the next day.

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, phone call with hiring, face to face with hiring. They email and call you to start and then stay in touch via email. Very nice and professional on phone.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com in June 2018.

Interview

Initial screen with HR rep, then phone call with hiring manager, then in-person with hiring manager and a VP. Everyone was very professional and straight-forward throughout the process. Overall positive experience.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

I had 2 phone interivews and 5 face-to-face interviews. In between these, I was administered 3 different IQ and personality assessments/tests. I was also required to give them the contact information of 5 different previous clients and/or managers I had conducted business with. They then sent a survey to each of these people and it was required and used as a deciding factor in hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at LocumTenens.com   1 Answer