LocumTenens.com Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

LocumTenens.com Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

If you pass the phone with corporate recruiting then you are invited in for an interview. That ask you to wear a suit and make sure your resume is a good one- no errors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LocumTenens.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Submitted a resume through their web page. After an email exchange, was scheduled for a phone screen interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I got an email saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what interests you about this position and the culture at locumtenens.com?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter on LinkedIn and had a phone screen. I then met with the internal recruiter and had two interviews with senior managers. Initial interview went well and I heard back from the recruiter the same day to schedule a second interview. Every interviewer read off the exact same list of cliche behavioral interview questions. There was no real interest in having a conversation. I was also "recommended" upon arrival for my second interview to remove my nose ring. Never got feedback from the recruiter or managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions - how do you work with difficult people, when do you go above and beyond   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Irving, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The initial phone screening and interview contacts were great. One of the recruiters even called me before my in-person interview to help prepare me. My contact with the two of them made me really want the job. Then I had the in-person interview. Knew in the first minute the interviewer was not interested and wanted to be anywhere other than that conference room. It was painful. The recruiters ended up reaching out to me to let me know that they were disappointed the interviewer wanted to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think my background would be suitable for the position?   Answer Question