LocumTenens.com Sales Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

1 Interview Review

Sales Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Overall a very good interview experience. Was contacted via LinkedIn by a LT recruiter, and they were very helpful in guiding me through the process. Stages of the interview process are as follows: Initial phone screening, followed by a DISC personality assessment. Next, an in-person meeting with two of the sales training managers. The third and final round was conducted by the VP and Associate VP of the division for which I was being interviewed. Standard behavioral questions, and they really just want to get a feel for your personality, as well as how your prior work experience relates to the qualities they are looking for. Be yourself, speak with confidence, ask specific questions, and you will do well.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you? Are you more competitive with others, or yourself?   Answer Question
  • How much does money motivate you?   Answer Question
  • Describe a challenge that you have overcome and learned from?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you had a disagreement at work, and how did you handle/ resolve the issue?   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
  • What is a weakness of yours, and how have you improved in that area?   Answer Question
  • What motivates you?   Answer Question