Loehmann's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loehmann's Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loehmann's (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

i went for the interview they asked me questions about my experience why did i chose loehmannas they told me what i should expect .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Paramus, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

I received a call from the assistant manager to come schedule an interview. I met with the store manager who asked me a few questions about my customer service experience, than pretty much told me i was getting hired because i looked cute. She did give me a flexible schedule and allowed worked around my class schedule.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Cashier/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Bronx, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

They asked alot of questions pertaining to the company and how much you know about them. Overall its easy and she made me feel comfortable the whole time. I would recomend someone to loehmanns because it is a great company.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Loehmann's in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and a positive experience overall. The HR manager was extremely nice, laid back , personable. I got out of the interview 2 hours later due to us both being interested in what eachother had to say.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was at a job fair and one of the managers set up an interview the same day I turned in my application and I went in three days later for my interview. She explained to me that some people go through 2-3 interviews with different managers. I didn't get a call for about 2 weeks and when they did, the manager that interviewed me said that they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you had to take on more than 2 tasks at a time and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Camden, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

One of the managers called me and set up an interviwe. While he interviewed me, he stated we would have to sell Gold Cards. I tried my best but it's not good enough, Cstomers don'r want to plunk down $25.00 for a card but management don't want to hear that.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer
    • Did you get along with your former employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok but nothing to brag about.

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loehmann's (East Hanover, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Was simple, met with two managers in their office in the back and had a conversation. They were basic behavior based interview questions. Then a couple days later I got a phone call back. The managers were very nice and friendly. They are willing to work with your schedule if you work for another store or if you are in school.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you delivered incredible customer experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Long Beach, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Filled out an application that I got from in the store after asking for a manager. They also said you could apply online. Got call back a week later for an in person interview. Not a long interview. Pretty straight to the point and standard questions. Nothing surprising. They want to know you have communication and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a difficult problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Bronx, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was very professional. The questions were not difficult and they are not trying to grill you. Just prepare with the basic interview questions. Make sure you wear a suit because it is a corporate environment.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loehmann's (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the store manager and the Senior manager. I was sent to have an interview in New York branch by another store manager. After the second interview, I got an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you self 10 years from now?   Answer Question