Loews Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was through a recruiter and I was asked to come in for an initial interview. After the interview they said they wanted to continue with a case study as the final round. I was emailed the case study within an hour of leaving the interview at 6pm and asked to turn it around in 48 hours. After handing in the case study they said they would get back to me in a week and I never heard back from them. It is extremely unprofessional that it has been 2 months and they have stopped responding and never gave me an a response that I did not get the job after having me spend long hours after work to complete a case study. It is very rude and says a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your experience.   1 Answer

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Interview

3 day process met with several managers. The interview was at least an hour. I received a a call to come back each interview. The last interview consisted of HR and background checks.

Interview Questions

• Do you know of the Loews brand?   1 Answer

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to Loews Sapphire Falls and got interviewed by the Recreation Manager. I had to wait a while but the interview wasn't long. The only thing I didn't agree with is that I had to pay for parking when I was there for a interview.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities of a good manger and a bad manager?   Answer Question

Cook II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted roughly 10 minutes. At the end of the call I was invited to come to the office in Orlando for a face to face that same day. I met with an HR Rep who gave me a rundown of the position and discussed my experience. After giving me a brief description of benefits he had me go over to the Hard Rock Hotel Universal and meet with the executive chef. That meeting lasted about 20 minutes. Afterwards, he told me that he would like to bring me on, and explained the rest of the process could take about a week to 2 weeks for background checks and drug screens.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Loews Hotels in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview and I had to talk to the guy under the hiring manager. He was very rude and interrupted my sentences. He didn't even have my resume in front of him and he didn't know what I had applied for. I couldn't make the in person interview the following week but I gave him a date that I could. He told me that I need to clear out my schedule before they could even hire me.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless interview, pretty straight forward questions and answers. Be ready to right a report on the spot for some people. And no you don't need your security license

Interview Questions

• Should you ever being your problems from home to work   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Everry one is nice in HR but it took a little time to set up the general manager interview and the final interview with the head of Food and Beverage.

Interview Questions

• What's some pool side drinks like rum runners and mai tai's.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its yes or no on what they offer.

Restaurant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Cumming, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

They asked me if i have ever worked in other restaurant, if i have ever worked in the kitchen or the front of the house, if i knew what i would be doind, if i ever had experience.

Interview Questions

• What would i do at my other jobs?   1 Answer

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (New Orleans, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on a Friday was called to set up an interview the following week. Interviewed with the restaurant GM as well as Manager of Operations making the initial interview about 3 hours long. Then returned for a final interview with the hotel GM and upon completion of that met again with the restaurant GM to discuss the position details further.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a manager or boss?
      What type of POS systems are you familiar with?
      What type of schedule are you used to working?
      Run me through a day in your past table service position?
      Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick, because Loews likes to use temp workers to find the right person. Normal background checks with pre-employment drug screen. Walked through departments to get a feel for the office / cubical environment.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with priorities changing quickly?   Answer Question