Loews Hotels Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The first interview with HR was easy. The second with the concierge manager was also great. Another employee was training and observing the interview. They asked a few questions, but it felt really natural to talk to both interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer/guest.   Answer Question

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to Loews Sapphire Falls and got interviewed by the Recreation Manager. I had to wait a while but the interview wasn't long. The only thing I didn't agree with is that I had to pay for parking when I was there for a interview.

Cook II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted roughly 10 minutes. At the end of the call I was invited to come to the office in Orlando for a face to face that same day. I met with an HR Rep who gave me a rundown of the position and discussed my experience. After giving me a brief description of benefits he had me go over to the Hard Rock Hotel Universal and meet with the executive chef. That meeting lasted about 20 minutes. Afterwards, he told me that he would like to bring me on, and explained the rest of the process could take about a week to 2 weeks for background checks and drug screens.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless interview, pretty straight forward questions and answers. Be ready to right a report on the spot for some people. And no you don't need your security license

Interview Questions

• Should you ever being your problems from home to work   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Everry one is nice in HR but it took a little time to set up the general manager interview and the final interview with the head of Food and Beverage.

Interview Questions

• What's some pool side drinks like rum runners and mai tai's.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its yes or no on what they offer.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online received an email and follow up call within 3 days. Went in for interview and got hired 3 days later. Talked to some of the workers while waiting for the interview. Was confusing at first as to where to park because there was paid parking and valet parking. But valet took care of it

Customer Service/Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Went to a job fair. Was hired Immediately Waited over an hour but it was an easy process. Filled out paperwork and had drug test same day.Overall experience was fine.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I was hired during a career fair and interviewed on the spot at the Loews booth. I was sent over to the regional recruiter for a second interview and paperwork to be filled out for the hire process. I was given a talent plus interview which is an anonymous series of personality and leadership assessment questions that are often obscure and have nothing to do with the position or industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Loews Hotels?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 3 -5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I was offered the flat rate which was for that position.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview questions were not related to the position. The interviewer who was the A/D of Security didn’t seem like that person was prepared or was qualified for that person’s position. The interviewer didn’t seem that interested in even interviewing me, as they had to interview a certain number of people outside of the company before giving it to the inside person. I had to call several times after the interview to find out what the outcome was. I left several messages, but the A/D of Security never called me back. Finally after about three weeks I called and spoke to the A/D of Security and that person told me someone from inside got the position. I thought that whole experience was very unprofessional and was a waste of my time.

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels (Orlando, FL) in April 2007.

Interview

Met with HR department for an initial screening. Then they passed my information along to a few different departments. Since I was a high school student, my interview was very informal. We ended up just talking rather than going over any actual interview questions