Loews Hotels & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Met with Security Manager, then you are offered a position or not offered. May start off as On-Call but work hard and fulltime is right around the corner for you. The interview was a very easy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to Loews Sapphire Falls and got interviewed by the Recreation Manager. I had to wait a while but the interview wasn't long. The only thing I didn't agree with is that I had to pay for parking when I was there for a interview.

Pool Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co.

Interview

First interview was with someone in HR and then was asked to have a second interview with a manager. A couple days later I got a call to do a talent assessment.

Anonymous Employee in Isle of Palms, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Isle of Palms, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply through company owned website. Submit resume and all necessary documents through same website. Receive acceptance or denial within two weeks usually. Will contact your references. Interview involved phone call and few behavioral questions. Background check should always happen since its such a large company and you are dealing with many guests all day. Meet at HR with credentials and fill out paperwork. Go over rules and codes of conduct and atmosphere and standards. Train at different shift locations for a couple of days supervised.

Interview Questions

• Having done several interviews pertaining to jobs involving professions in management, accounting, and law, their were not any questions that even crossed my mind as being difficult to answer unless there was something you had to hide from them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasnt really a negotiating phase. Terms were set beforehand and upon applying and the interview being completed you receive electronically letter of acceptance and terms of offer.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (New Orleans, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on a Friday was called to set up an interview the following week. Interviewed with the restaurant GM as well as Manager of Operations making the initial interview about 3 hours long. Then returned for a final interview with the hotel GM and upon completion of that met again with the restaurant GM to discuss the position details further.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a manager or boss?
      What type of POS systems are you familiar with?
      What type of schedule are you used to working?
      Run me through a day in your past table service position?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Turn around was fairly quick. Phoner with corporate recruiter, who had answers to all the questions one could ask. In-person with the hiring manager followed, pretty standard and straightforward, though hiring manager did ask that age old question "What else should we be doing?" which is always tricky because I am not here to give you free ideas. (Hiring manager took few free ideas offered and incorporated them immediately, BTW.)

Didn't move further in the process, but here's the thing: the recruiter actually updated me that I wasn't moving forward in the process. Unheard of in this day and age, and so welcome. Across the board, the company handled the process with a professionalism that is rarely seen these days.

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

extensive and thorough. depending on the job applied for you will interview with assistant manager and managers. For higher management level positions, interviews will be with the AGM and GM and director of the department

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online application. Had an in-person interview with hiring manager. Returned for a second interview with head manager and head cook. Then completed paper work and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Discuss former customer sales experience   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick, because Loews likes to use temp workers to find the right person. Normal background checks with pre-employment drug screen. Walked through departments to get a feel for the office / cubical environment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

In person interview. I sat in the corner of the recruiter's office. Uncomfortable with no desk. I was told about the role and then I was told to go over my work experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

During the initial interview I spoke with the Manager. We spoke about my background and then the background of the company. I was asked questions to see if I was an appropriate fit to the position. The second part of the interview process is a phone call assessment. If passed, drug testing and training.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in the company you chose to work for?   Answer Question