Loews Hotels & Co Pool Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loews Hotels & Co Pool Attendant Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to Loews Sapphire Falls and got interviewed by the Recreation Manager. I had to wait a while but the interview wasn't long. The only thing I didn't agree with is that I had to pay for parking when I was there for a interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Loews Hotels & Co

Pool Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co.

Interview

First interview was with someone in HR and then was asked to have a second interview with a manager. A couple days later I got a call to do a talent assessment.

Anonymous Employee in Isle of Palms, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Loews Hotels & Co (Isle of Palms, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply through company owned website. Submit resume and all necessary documents through same website. Receive acceptance or denial within two weeks usually. Will contact your references. Interview involved phone call and few behavioral questions. Background check should always happen since its such a large company and you are dealing with many guests all day. Meet at HR with credentials and fill out paperwork. Go over rules and codes of conduct and atmosphere and standards. Train at different shift locations for a couple of days supervised.

Interview Questions

• Having done several interviews pertaining to jobs involving professions in management, accounting, and law, their were not any questions that even crossed my mind as being difficult to answer unless there was something you had to hide from them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasnt really a negotiating phase. Terms were set beforehand and upon applying and the interview being completed you receive electronically letter of acceptance and terms of offer.