LogMeIn Interview Questions in Budapest | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2016

2.3

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2015.

Interview

Skill test (basically a form you fill in with written explanation of a particular problem or code snippets), then face to face. After that I met the HR to talk about my financial needs.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember specifically, QA related stuff mostly (what would you test on this and that), and some general C# questions mostly. Some TSQL as well, I didn't use most of the tested skills (except the general ones) during my work there.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a telephone interview, than i had to take an online test. After that I had an interview with three ppl from various scrum teams than a one on one with the HR recruiter. After that a few weeks later had another interview with the Boldchat team. Everybody was kind and helpful. They are looking for experienced canditates... mine was not enough. Ohhh and i saw two dogs in the offices... :)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got in via a headhunter. The interview is very easy:
    - first you get an online test with very basic questions
    - then a personal technical interview, also quite easy
    - then an interview with the vice president(s) of the team(s) they're hiring for

Interview Questions

• I was asked to implement a file upload handler in ASP .NET that is ready for multi-threaded environments   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was 3 subsection.
    Online test from average .net software developer questions in C#, OOP, ASP.NET topics.
    Small professional interview for measuring thinking, affinity, experience. I had to demonstrate some approach in system design, local and distributed locking.
    Group/panel interview for motivation, plans, personality and compensation.

Interview Questions

• How can you work with more less-experienced co-workers? How can can you handle when you have to work in legacy code environment?   Answer Question

LogMeIn Response

Nov 7, 2016

Hello - Thank you for leaving your feedback on our interview process. We hope that since you have joined us, you have seen an increase in candidate quality joining LogMeIn. These improvements are a ... More

Lead C++ Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2011.

Interview

I found ad on the company's web. Applied on web - not working. Then googled up a mail address and sent CV: got call in a day, we arranged interview. Nornally there is also a written test, that was skipped for me based on vast experience (good point).

The interview was supposedly technical, some talk about past projects (fair), then to implement a library C function on paper (major WTF). Light questions on leadership, zero question on C++. The guy said I passed this, but they select from several candidates and expect call in 2 weeks to have just one other interview with VP. Gor mail in a week that not selected.

I'm put it at 90% chance the company is fake-advertiser, after the process I'm 100% convinced. Will check that ads will stay on for another year just as they were up for at least half in the past.

Interview Questions

• Implement function str_replace that replaces all instances of substring to other in a passed string. In just C. On paper.   1 Answer

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2010.

Interview

First I talked to an HR girl who found my resume interesting. Then I had a 1x1 meeting one of the team leaders. It was a fairly informal conversation. No technical details were asked. Rather the guy talked trying to let me know what they do. There was some confusion about the process because I applied for a UI designer position, however my interviewer was looking for a programmer. They decided not to have me for the programmer job due to the lack of C# knowledge. They still wanted to go on with me for as aUI designer but I changed my mind because I also wanted to keep in touch with programming.

Interview Questions

• What client side frameworks did I use?   1 Answer