LogMeIn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogMeIn Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2016

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - Began very informally as a way of breaking the ice and seeing how I would do on the phone. Then we went into an overview of my resume and focused on my sales numbers and types of sales experience. I was told ahead of time they are very focused on closing and that should be highlighted in my explainantion of prior experience. I finished the call by asking - So after what we have spoken about today would there be any reason why you would not recommend me to move forward in the hiring process. She said that she would be recommending me but after follow ups of my own several weeks later the company reached out by email to say they had changed the hiring strategy and were no longer looking to fill that position, or something to that extent.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Sep 21, 2016

Hello - Thank you for your valued feedback. We strive to make all candidate experience as seamless as possible and apologize your experience did not meet expectations. As we look to grow, hiring ... More

Director of Strategic Alliances Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I quickly had a phone call set up with the recruiter. The discussion was very thorough and informative. She described the role in much more detail than what was addressed on the job description. That made a huge difference in understanding why ultimately it was not a good fit for me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for LogMeIn through my college board website. 2 weeks later I received an email saying that one of the managers would like to chat on the phone for 15-20 minutes. The chat was set up like an interview. It was just standard questions and the lady was very nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogMeIn in October 2015.

Interview

I only got through the phone interview. The interviewer started off describing the company and his own personal history with the company. Then I had the options of either getting asked questions or asking questions. I chose to ask questions and asked how was the workload on a given day. Being my first interview I didn't know how to react and it kind of went downhill from there. After discussing the role for a bit we mutually came to the conclusion that I was not right for the job. Perhaps with more interview experience it would have been much more pleasant for myself.

Interview Questions

• They asked how was my workload during my other jobs and how can my experience translate to the job   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter was easy going. Next step was a phone interview with hiring manager. It seems that management is really picky and focuses smaller details and try to find the 'perfect' candidate. I wouldn't accept and offer from this company.

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

Interview process was drawn out. Conducted 3 phone interviews, including one with a Senior Director and their CMO, before being asked to come in for in-person interviews. The 3 phone interviews took almost a month to complete, and the in-person interviews were only 30 minutes each. Took 2 weeks to get feedback, which was limited to one sentence. When pressed for more detailed feedback, recruiter said the hiring team didn't provide it. Good people and a good company, but my gut tells me they don't know what they're looking for in a candidate or want someone who meets every criteria they have, which is almost unrealistic.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They look for you to lead much of the discussion, which is a good thing but be prepared.   Answer Question

User Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was about two hours long--15 minute tour of the office, 30 minute listening post with current user services rep, and 30 minute interview sessions with 3 different user services managers. Most questions asked by interviewers overlapped each other but there were some interesting questions that keep you thinking on your toes.

Interview Questions

• most unexpected--If I asked you to wash all of the windows in Boston, how much would you charge me?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA).

Interview

Email interaction followed by phone screen.

Internal recruiter called me at scheduled time and addressed me by the wrong name. I corrected him. He asked what I was keen on and I mentioned their product team that interested me which we'd discussed via email. He told me he wasn't hiring for that, but another team. He then told me I'd be a great C#.Net developer for said team, but I'm not a .Net developer. He got my name wrong twice more and we ended the call.

Clearly said recruiter didn't prepare for the call as he didn't know my name. He got my work history incorrect and didn't even know what kind of software developer I was, not realizing that the role he'd emailed me three times as a "great match"for me" was anything but. The fact that he continued to call me by the wrong name after being corrected made me think it was some sort of prank. Hopefully other LogMeIn recruiters behave more professionally.

Interview Questions

• So you're not a .Net developer?   2 Answers

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

I started with a phone interview, and then was brought in twice to meet with five separate people. After waiting about two weeks, I finally reached out and was told I was just barely edged out by another candidate. About a week later, I was brought back in for a third interview after hearing that the original candidate was not hired on a technicality. After being essentially verbally offered the position, I was told there were "complications" and was left in the dark for another week or two. After reaching out again I was told another candidate was hired. While I think this would be a great place to work, the amount of political insanity I dealt with just during the interview process was unreal. Basically, don't bother applying here unless you know the right people.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't too difficult, run-of-the-mill things you'd expect.   Answer Question

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

I traveled from one city to another city for an in person interview and did not get reimbursed for the trip. They agreed on travel reimbursement prior to the interview and no further communication after the interview. I wouldn't have spent time and money if I knew before.

In person interview was disorganized and facility had some problems though the interviewers were nice.

2 phone interviews prior to the in person interview - 1 with recruiter and other with hiring manager. Recruiter was new and couldn't answer general questions.