LogMeIn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Amazing HR phone screen experience and scheduled a technical screen with a Senior Engineer using their product, GoToMeeting. Whole interview was supposed to last 45 minutes but coding exercises were started at the last 15 minutes. Browser version of GoToMeeting slowed computer down tremendously during screen sharing, making coding on codepen almost impossible. Interviewer was silent, unenthusiastic, and told me not to speak out my thought process. Interview went overtime 45 minutes. Terrible impression of the company.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your interview feedback. We have flagged your experience with the Recruiting Manager and will make necessary corrections to our interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

Phone interview. We walked through my resume and the skills needed. This was not a serious interview in terms of technical ability, I think of it more of a sanity check for the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your projects.   1 Answer

Aug 21, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - thank you for reviewing our interview process. We hope there is a role that piques your interest in the future.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Short. They showed me around the office then we went into a meeting room and the interviewer asked me a few basic c++ questions and asked about my personal projects.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - We appreciate you reviewing our interview process. We wish you the best in your job search.

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR, then UX Manager, then invited for on-site. Smart team! The company culture feels extremely young (mostly millennials or Silicon Valley techsters), and I didn't comfortable, but pushed past that feeling. I believe this team is talented, smart, but worry there is a disconnect between design and dev which will inhibit effective solutions. I'm looking for more of a golden triad situation: product manager, ux designer, and engineer work together to iterate on designs.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Apr 12, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process. It is our constant mission to provide a fair and transparent process for all candidates. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture... More

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn in March 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone with talent acquisition personnel. It was a fairly short interview, approximately 30 minutes or so. Very friendly. Spent fair bit of time discussing company and position. Asked questions regarding work experience, including targeted questions about skills focused on description of posted position.

Interview Questions

• Legal experience related to preparation of regulatory filings.   Answer Question

May 2, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on our interview process. We work tirelessly with stakeholders across the business to make sure all candidates have a positive interview... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - Began very informally as a way of breaking the ice and seeing how I would do on the phone. Then we went into an overview of my resume and focused on my sales numbers and types of sales experience. I was told ahead of time they are very focused on closing and that should be highlighted in my explainantion of prior experience. I finished the call by asking - So after what we have spoken about today would there be any reason why you would not recommend me to move forward in the hiring process. She said that she would be recommending me but after follow ups of my own several weeks later the company reached out by email to say they had changed the hiring strategy and were no longer looking to fill that position, or something to that extent.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Sep 21, 2016

Hello - Thank you for your valued feedback. We strive to make all candidate experience as seamless as possible and apologize your experience did not meet expectations. As we look to grow, hiring... More

Director of Strategic Alliances Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I quickly had a phone call set up with the recruiter. The discussion was very thorough and informative. She described the role in much more detail than what was addressed on the job description. That made a huge difference in understanding why ultimately it was not a good fit for me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for LogMeIn through my college board website. 2 weeks later I received an email saying that one of the managers would like to chat on the phone for 15-20 minutes. The chat was set up like an interview. It was just standard questions and the lady was very nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogMeIn in October 2015.

Interview

I only got through the phone interview. The interviewer started off describing the company and his own personal history with the company. Then I had the options of either getting asked questions or asking questions. I chose to ask questions and asked how was the workload on a given day. Being my first interview I didn't know how to react and it kind of went downhill from there. After discussing the role for a bit we mutually came to the conclusion that I was not right for the job. Perhaps with more interview experience it would have been much more pleasant for myself.

Interview Questions

• They asked how was my workload during my other jobs and how can my experience translate to the job   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter was easy going. Next step was a phone interview with hiring manager. It seems that management is really picky and focuses smaller details and try to find the 'perfect' candidate. I wouldn't accept and offer from this company.