LogMeIn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.9

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

Phone interview. We walked through my resume and the skills needed. This was not a serious interview in terms of technical ability, I think of it more of a sanity check for the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your projects.   1 Answer

Aug 21, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - thank you for reviewing our interview process. We hope there is a role that piques your interest in the future.

User Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by 3 people - two men and a woman in a small meeting room. They had been interviewing all day but still gave me a lot of attention and made it fun. It was a low pressure, friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of technology   1 Answer

Aug 2, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your interview feedback. Welcome to the team and let us know how we can foster your career.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Short. They showed me around the office then we went into a meeting room and the interviewer asked me a few basic c++ questions and asked about my personal projects.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - We appreciate you reviewing our interview process. We wish you the best in your job search.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Santa Barbara, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Two 45 min sessions with 3 software engineers. They ask general questions about languages you know and ask fairly simple coding question. For the most part, they test your basic knowledge about Computer Science.

Interview Questions

• 100 people are in line and every 5th person dies in each loop. Find the index of last person to live.   Answer Question

May 4, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - Thank you for leaving your thoughts regarding our interviewing process. Please continue to let us know how we can provide the best experience for interns.

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR, then UX Manager, then invited for on-site. Smart team! The company culture feels extremely young (mostly millennials or Silicon Valley techsters), and I didn't comfortable, but pushed past that feeling. I believe this team is talented, smart, but worry there is a disconnect between design and dev which will inhibit effective solutions. I'm looking for more of a golden triad situation: product manager, ux designer, and engineer work together to iterate on designs.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Apr 12, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process. It is our constant mission to provide a fair and transparent process for all candidates. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture... More

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn in March 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone with talent acquisition personnel. It was a fairly short interview, approximately 30 minutes or so. Very friendly. Spent fair bit of time discussing company and position. Asked questions regarding work experience, including targeted questions about skills focused on description of posted position.

Interview Questions

• Legal experience related to preparation of regulatory filings.   Answer Question

May 2, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on our interview process. We work tirelessly with stakeholders across the business to make sure all candidates have a positive interview... More

User Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LogMeIn (New York, NY).

Interview

Spoke with team lead and answered questions based on experience, knowledge of technology, knowledge of any of their products, etc. Also, how comfortable are you in a fast paced customer service position

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Jan 5, 2017

Thank you for your review and happy to read you accepted our offer and hope you are enjoying Boston.

Best,

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA).

Interview

Recruiter screen, phone interview with hiring manager, one on-site with six folks from various levels of management. Appreciated the brevity, but I didn't get to speak with a single person who I'd be working with as a contributor - just layer after layer of management. Ultimately, I didn't love that representation.

Interview Questions

• Pretty generic. "Tell me about what kind of software you want to make?" "What is your process like?"   Answer Question

Sep 6, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your in-person interview. We have shared your feedback with the interview team to ensure all candidates have a pleasant interview... More

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter, phone interview with hiring director, in-person interview with about 6 different people, and another in-person with 2 additional team members. General questions about past experience and what you can bring to the company. More conversational and personality based. They did most of the talking in explaining the position and responsibilities. Everyone was helpful in answering questions and making me feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to review our interview process. Let us know how we can improve your LogMeIn experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - Began very informally as a way of breaking the ice and seeing how I would do on the phone. Then we went into an overview of my resume and focused on my sales numbers and types of sales experience. I was told ahead of time they are very focused on closing and that should be highlighted in my explainantion of prior experience. I finished the call by asking - So after what we have spoken about today would there be any reason why you would not recommend me to move forward in the hiring process. She said that she would be recommending me but after follow ups of my own several weeks later the company reached out by email to say they had changed the hiring strategy and were no longer looking to fill that position, or something to that extent.

Interview Questions

LogMeIn Response

Sep 21, 2016

Hello - Thank you for your valued feedback. We strive to make all candidate experience as seamless as possible and apologize your experience did not meet expectations. As we look to grow, hiring... More