LogMeIn Lead C++ Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogMeIn Lead C++ Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Lead C++ Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2011.

Interview

I found ad on the company's web. Applied on web - not working. Then googled up a mail address and sent CV: got call in a day, we arranged interview. Nornally there is also a written test, that was skipped for me based on vast experience (good point).

The interview was supposedly technical, some talk about past projects (fair), then to implement a library C function on paper (major WTF). Light questions on leadership, zero question on C++. The guy said I passed this, but they select from several candidates and expect call in 2 weeks to have just one other interview with VP. Gor mail in a week that not selected.

I'm put it at 90% chance the company is fake-advertiser, after the process I'm 100% convinced. Will check that ads will stay on for another year just as they were up for at least half in the past.

Interview Questions

• Implement function str_replace that replaces all instances of substring to other in a passed string. In just C. On paper.   1 Answer