LogMeIn Interview Questions in Woburn, MA | Glassdoor

LogMeIn Interview Questions in Woburn, MA

3.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Woburn, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

They were an excellent company to interview with. A very dynamic phone screen with the hiring manager and invitation to interview in person. A team of four people from related cross-functional groups. A young, dynamic, intelligent staff who are both fun and pleasant as well as sharp about their business needs.

A lot of very challenging questions - but I thought they were excellent, pointed and well chosen; nothing 'run of the mill'.

The time they afforded me to ask my own detailed questions was excellent as well. I felt I got honest answers to tough questions and no koolaid which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• Why would we want to hire you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Woburn, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Need to have good knowledge of Data structure & Algorithms, programming skills. I had one phone interview round and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didnt negotiate