Logan's Roadhouse Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logan's Roadhouse Waitress Interview Questions

1.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Manassas, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I waited for over 30 minutes to be interviewed and the manager didn't even come over to say that she was running late and would be with me as soon as she could. Very rude.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any questions because I did not stay for the interviewing process.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Wichita Falls, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewing was fairly easy! Really just sat and talked with the mangers! Told them what my schedule was like for school and my availability! Had to talk to all three mangers but each of them said yes before I went to the next one! They were really nice and even asked how much money I needed to make to pay all my bills! They were very friendly and talkative lol it was a piece of cake!

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was how much I needed to make for the bills but none of the questions were hard   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse (Plainfield, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

online application
    first interview with manager in charge of all hosts and waiters
    second interview with general manager

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult to answer. They were all based on past experiences and scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a full time position that would be flexible around my class schedule.

Waitress Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in May 2008.

Interview

I walked into the restaurant wearing a very nice outfit although it was an interview to work as a waitress at a restaurant. The manager came out to talk with me right away, asked me a few questions and then hired me on the spot. She was even flexible with me not starting for a few months because I was to be traveling in Europe.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse.

Interview

I was interviewed by the general manager. As there is significant staff turnover, obtaining a job here is rather easy and the requirements for my position seem to include little more than a heartbeat. The managers at my location were a little surly.

Interview Questions

• After working with you for 2 years, what are likely to be my pet peeves about you.   Answer Question