Logic Soft Applications Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logic Soft

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logic Soft (Monroe, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

This was the worst job interview experience I've ever been through or even heard of. First, I was contacted by a recruiter who was trying to recruit me for a job in LA. I told her that I'd be interested and we had a long discussion regarding the specifics of the position. I filled out some paperwork and emailed it back to her. The next day, she called me and said that she made a mistake and that the job was not in LA, it was in Monroe, Louisiana! She asked if that would be o.k. and I said yes, so said that she'd submit my candidate profile to the client. The next day she called and said that the client would be calling me in the next 2 days and to stay by my phone, ready for an interview. I found that very strange. In 2 days, I did receive a call from the client where I'd be working, and I was interviewed by someone while he was driving. Not much was discussed technically. He said that he'd set up a technical interview with his team lead. The next morning, I got a call from the Logic Soft recruiter saying, "Congratulations, you have the job--they picked you". I was dumbfounded, as I could not see why they'd hire me without a "real" interview. Over the next few days, I filled out a lot of contracts and new hire paperwork, got my starting date, etc. All of this happened while I was on vacation, so since I had to move cross country to Louisiana from Colorado, I cut my vacation short and flew back to Colorado from Florida (at a very high cost) to pack to move. In the midst of all of my packing, I received a call from the client manager, asking me if I knew about the interview. I said "What interview"? Apparently I was having an interview after I was already hired! I asked the recruiter why I was having an interview when I was already hired, and she said there was some "confusion" and to go ahead with my move, so I did. A couple of days later I got an email from the recruiter saying "Sorry, the client cancelled the project"! I was just about ready to leave for Louisiana! I wasted a ton of money on a move that never happened. This is one messed up company., No communication whatsoever and the recruiters do not even know US geography. They make total fools out of people trying to get a job.

Interview Questions

• Would you move to Monroe, Louisiana   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was no negotiation. The salary was reasonable.