Logica Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logica Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logica (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

Other Interview Reviews for Logica

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

Hiring process went on smooth.The interviews were organised as communicated within the time slot.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty normal , there were no bouncers per se..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation happened in my case as I was keen on the role that they had to offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logica.

Interview

It was a pleassant hirigng process with no ambiguity

Interview Questions

• What were the biigest failures in your past experience   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Interview

Nice and relaxed chit chat around the table. The job they offered me seemed interesting. I felt their need to hire me for the position that they had short on resources. Apart from the interviews the recruiting process was agonisingly slow.

Interview Questions

• Could you operate in a situation where the promise given to the customer had knowingly been something that can't be met?   1 Answer

Got 40% better offer from another company for a similar job. When I heard the salary range that they were willing to pay, I did not want to continue the recruitment process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logica (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Logica calls to schedule an Interview date. Its not a crowdi placement drive but personalized interview just for you. There will be a Technical Written test and clearing that is followed by a Technical round in the same day

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logica (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Logica has plans to grow in India, so there were many candidates who were offered this year

Interview Questions

• What is more important to you: the money or the work?   1 Answer
    • How would describe your ideal job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As this drive was for expansion, there was a slab mentioned for each experience + qualification + interview rating.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logica (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First is a a a telephonic interview.
    This telephonic interview is then followed by a personal interview
    The telephonic interview itself can be a deciding factor in selection for the next round or being rejected. You have to be at your best during the telephonic interview, else, you may not be called for the personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions can be very difficult depending on the interviewer. Review the basics of your job specialisation. There is as always a need to revise your basics and be prepared for the interview. Technical sufficiency will be a deciding factor in technical /delivery roles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited as the recruitment agents can be difficult to negotiate through

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logica in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was a mix of standard CB questioning and a presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was OK but slary was not as high as hoped. Promised review after 6 months.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logica in January 2010.

Interview

There was one Technical and one HR Round. Basics were asked and that was easy to crack if you are thorough with the concepts.