Logica IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logica IT Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial level of interview conducted by some external interviewers. This was followed by a written test and thereafter there was a face to face interview. The questions were on the basics of object oriented programming and also some questions on the database side.

Other Interview Reviews for Logica

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logica (Chennai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was asked to appear at the venue at 9am. They had the place well set up for interview. Candidates were given tea/coffee and some biscuits to freshen up. After that was a lul for about 1.5 hours as the organizers struggled to keep up with the number of applicants.

About 11, I was asked to give a 30-minute written skills test and had a brief chat with the HR team to check up on my conversational skills. After that I was asked to be seated in a room & was told that my interview will be taken shortly.

That "short time" ended up being 4+ hour wait and the organizers were completely out of sorts. Repeated reminders only resulted in a "we will get back".

Finally, I was asked to take up a telephonic interview, which lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer was up-to-the-mark in terms of asking questions & questions were nice reasonable, not outright stupid. After this was another hour long wait till the HR would find time to take HR & negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Basic on Oracle databases, especially the way Oracle handles transactions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negations was possible, I'd urge the candidates to give their best offer.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Logica (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

i was selected in logica cmg,bangalore and simply recruiter team in logica cmg,bangalore is really worst i have ever seen.During HR interview they told my salary is this is salary we are going to offer and after some days i called them several times then i got offer letter.after getting offer the salary is 25% less than they told in HR interview.then i called logica my salary is less than 25% and the recruiter team saying this much only we can give for your experience and i want to replace to another location also.One of my friend also selected in logica cmg,bangalore he didn't any mails or phone calls regarding the offer and after some days he called logica regarding the offer simply the recuriter team saying your position is filled.

Interview Questions

• how will you completing the task for project within day which is difficult and not possible ?   1 Answer

Mainly because of salary process in logica ,worst recuriter team in logica cmg,bangalore and really the salary structure is hopeless.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Logica (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

There are two interviews.One is a technical /functional interview followed by HR interview.The ability to explain the concept in details earns you brownie points and in the HR interview the communication skills are checked.

Interview Questions

• Explain how do you think you are a fit to the current position and the organisation.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logica (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

First, I got a call from Consultancy for scheduled interview.
    There was 5 round for experience employee.
    1: Technical Aptitude
    2: Communication,
    3: Technical interview,
    4: HR
    5: Manager round (They called it PPI)

Interview Questions

• 1: About Diff automation frameworks,
      2: Block diagram of framework,
      3: 5 functions of used in framework
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiation for salary. they'll negotiate on phone only.