Logica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.8

Global Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Logica (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Very professional done even though done remotely for most part the offer was relevant to my expertise and experience. Initial was a HR and qualifying round following up with a technical round and then leadership round which 2 Sr. Leaders both onshore and offshore, with the final round being with the CEO of business unit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had almost 3- 4 rounds to narrow down and finalize the final compensation package.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logica (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logica (Houston, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

They made their choice quickly. The interviews were unstructured.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logica (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who I knew through a mutual friend. She invited me to submit a resume and fielded an impromptu phone interview, followed by an invitation to interview in person the next week. I met with her in person and two other managers in the department I would be working in. All seemed very positive and I received an offer pending a drug test the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered more than I planned so no negotiation was necessary.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logica (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

2 Interviews: first with HR people and then with project managers. The first one took 30 min. normal intro conversation, presentation of candidate and company. Normal questions. Getting to know contract details. Nothing remarkable. The second interview was more technical. Questions about tech, programming and soft skills. It was relaxed and light hearted. We even discussed football.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions. Some technical about programming and technology   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logica.

Interview

F2F with the Manager, and and HR round, since it was throught any employee referral the hiring manager himself closed the position quickly due to which there was not much of an process related issues nor delays.

Senior Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logica (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and patient. There were practical questions on the projects I had worked on recently. There were very few textbook questions, which means you would be able to answer only if you had actually worked on that area.
    The 1:1 interview was followed up with a HR round both of which I cleared on the same day.
    This was followed with a group panel interview which was telephonic. It was relatively on the same lines as that of the 1st round. Practical yet requires experience to answer. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Indexes in SQL server, their types and how it works. Where is each type of index used and how do you analyse it.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logica.

Interview

F 2 F interview with the HR manager and the project manager. Did get 3 interviews for 3 different projects. Chose the last one at the end of this process

Interview Questions

• General questions about my resume and my experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward, they use a salary matrix

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Logica (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Around 20 at assessment center, number of hires vary on good candidates available on day. Quite enjoyed group assessment. Talks from current staff around roles available and good optunity to network.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set in stone due to Graduate programme

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial level of interview conducted by some external interviewers. This was followed by a written test and thereafter there was a face to face interview. The questions were on the basics of object oriented programming and also some questions on the database side.