LogicaCMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogicaCMG Interview Questions

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The HR manager found my resume off of monster and contacted me for an in person HR interview. Then I was called in at a later date for an interview with the practice manager/delivery director. Then 1-3 onsite interviews with the client. They eventually hired me for a position that was different, but better than what I was initially hired for, so I ended up going through 2 additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were really hard. At most they asked about how I dealt with a challenging situation or difficult people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negociated on vacation days and a bit on salary.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview had 4 rounds.
    1.Aptitude
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR

The aptitude consisted of various sections(AMCAT pattern). Many got eliminated. Group discussion was pretty easy. Our topic was "Smartphones are boon or bain". 10 out of 12 people made it to the TR. Technical interview was not that tough. The interviewer was very sober. He asked me a question regarding DBMS which i answered confidently. He said, "ok". Then he asked me to sort a list of numbers given by him using any sorting technique. I did it. He said, "ok". Suddenly, (looking at my CV) he asked me about cricket which i mentioned in my extra curricular section. He asked me why i didn't make a career in Cricket(I played competitive cricket for about 8 years). I answered. He looked impressed.
    Then he said(smiling), "Thank you for your time.P lease wait outside until i send your CV to the HR department."
    After a while, i went for the HR interview. The interviewer was a stern one. She never smiled. She asked me basic questions. For eg.
    1. Why CGI?
    2.Are you ready to relocate?
    3.What are your career aspirations?
    4. Asked about my family.
    5. Why should i hire you?

Then she asked me to fill up a form and submit it.
    I did and left for the day.

The next day i got a mail from college that i have been selected. I was satisfied and happy.
    This was my first ever interview.
    Good luck !

Interview Questions

• 1. Why CGI?
      2.Are you ready to relocate?
      3.What are your career aspirations?
      4. Asked about my family.
      5. Why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Answer the questions honestly,be it TR or HR . If you know, say yes. Otherwise, don't act like you know and you are unable to answer. This creates a negative impact. If your base is good, this is a very easy interview to crack. Best of luck !. See you there. 😁

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

6 rounds of interview for fresher

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they should negotiate as much as they can in the initial stage

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Telephonic round.
    2 Techincal round.
    HR round.

Graduate Intake Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogicaCMG.

Interview

Full day interview made up of 4 sections

Interview Questions

• Whats your worst character?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their terms was good enough initially

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2012.

Interview

This process was very good. Everything was fast. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you read preparation for SCJP exam (Java certification), interview is quite easy.   Answer Question

IT Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Western Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Helsinki, Western Finland (Finland)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very clear and transparent. There would be three rounds. Management, Technical and HR

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such.. Be strong in your communication and technical skills.   Answer Question

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2011.

Interview

My interview was scheduled to be held in a hotel, and while they were explicitly looking for Sharepoint Developers, I informed them that I had limited experience, thus the interview focused more on soft skills.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LogicaCMG in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was organized by arranging external consultants for the domain. At that time, company had shortage of inhouse skills, so that's why got people from outside to interview. It was well organized and questions were very domain specific. Good experience.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LogicaCMG (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

1st round - group discussion
    2nd round - technical interview