LogicaCMG Software Engineer/IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer/IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogicaCMG in April 2010.

Interview

I joined as a graduate at LogicaCMG. The interview process took about 6 hours and consisted of a group exercise, a written exercise, a psychometric test and an interview.
The group exercise was slightly intense. There were 8 of us sitting around a table discussing some questions on an article we had read and 4 Logica staff sitting in all 4 corners of the room taking notes on everything we said and our body language.
The written exercise was a case of sifting through a massive amount of provided information and working out what was relevant to answer the questions.
The psychometric test was being given a stack of cards, and using about 8 cards per question to determine the rules and complete the missing details.
The interview was half competence based and half technical based. The interviewer was laid back and friendly which encouraged a relaxed response from me.

Interview Questions

• Usual competence based questions e.g strengths, weaknesses, examples of showing initiative, examples of situations when had to be calm under pressure and how issue was resolved.
    Technical questions of prototyping, parameter passing, but mostly asking about what I had done at University and how I had done it   Answer Question