Logical Choice Technologies Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logical Choice Technologies

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logical Choice Technologies (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied through the company website. Even though there were job openings listed there was no follow up. Eventually I called them. Then I got an email with instructions for a series of online tests. Once the test were completed / passed there was a 30 minute phone interview. Then there was a face to face interview with a manager and senior tech. Once hired, you had a 30 day trial period before becoming a permanent hire.

Interview Questions

• No surprises here. Basic tech questions with a few customer service questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logical Choice Technologies (Lawrenceville, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Submitted a resume via email and was contacted to take a skills test on-line. The online skills test consisted of an intelligence test and personality test. I rec'd a call from the head of the Project Management department within a week of applying. I was asked very typical interview questions and the entire process lasted about 45 min to an hour. The interviewer was not very forthcoming at first, but as I asked more detailed questions, I was able to get a better conception of his personality and the culture. The company is going through some rapid growth and is looking to build a project management division, but doesn't seem to have a clear vision. Interviewer also implied there were some people on staff that don't pull their weight, so to speak.

Interview Questions

• What top three skills do you feel are essential to being a successful proejct manager?   Answer Question
    • What are you looking for in terms of salary?   Answer Question