Logical Position Digital Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Logical Position

2.5

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logical Position (Charlotte, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

All interviews were done over the phone. I had a phone screen. Then I had a scheduled interview over the phone. From there we talked about my sales experience and what made Logical Position's sales environment different and what LP sells.

I answered questions honestly and sold my experience as a way to close the interview. Most of my peers interviewed in person and if I recall there was only one interview before they made a decision.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable doing phone sales? What is the difference between PPC and SEO?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Logical Position

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logical Position (Austin, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. They did a great job of covering everything you need to know. I was interviewed by two individuals who only made me feel encouraged to chase this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How have you been innovative at a prior place of employment?   Answer Question