Logistic Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logistic Dynamics

Sort:

Agent Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logistic Dynamics (Buffalo, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Had an odd interview with the "director of recruiting" where she proved she could swear a whole lot while at the same time proving she did not understand the business she was attempting to recruit agents into. Overall structure of the company is supported by the computer programming business that shares their building and seems to have a decent while sterile organization.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Junior .NET Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logistic Dynamics (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

There were 2 interviews, both had the CEO and Lead Programmer. I was told (after being hired) I bombed the interviews by being long-winded, giving half-answers, having my hands in my pockets and not making enough eye contact. After the 2nd interview (only got due to the perseverance of the recruiter) I was given a test project Contact Management WinForm application. These guys don't really put up with open-source super-fans. Keep your love for anything other than Windows to yourself.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I low-balled myself. I was unemployed for more than a year at that point and they saw past that likely for the reason I was cheaper than the other candidates.